Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Week 7: Love...

Edited by Photoforge2 (auto adjust, Pop Cam, Vibrance)
:eek:

No sooner said than done hey Nita... :thumbs:

And very nicely themed, if I may say so, fits the bill very well thank you... :D

mscarboncopy

The Undisciplined...
Reaction score
Real Name
Nita
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Venomator said:
:eek:

No sooner said than done hey Nita... :thumbs:

And very nicely themed, if I may say so, fits the bill very well thank you... :D

Lmao... Anything for you :p

Thank you for the compliment. I'm a bit disappointed since the reddish or pinkish color effect just couldn't be done, but I'm glad you like it! :)

toermaline

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Christine
Gosh... Heat... This weekly challenge just getting harder and harder.

I live in tropical country, and well we have too much sun these days (ironically I'm not a big fan of sun even though I freeze easily as well) even though it's supposed to be rainy season already.

Anyway, heat, and well, all I have in mind is flame, flame then somehow lead me to a transportation that use flame as the fuel. Or well, at least it can move with fire and all that. I have a weird way of thinking, I guess you all have figure it out by now. I not, well this simply justifying it :p

I cheat, this is a lampoon in the shape of air balloon. It's the closest thing I have with air balloon. Well it does have heat, but out of electricity instead. Still connected I hope lmao...

Edited with Painteresque, Mobile Monet and FX Photo Studio.

View attachment 9416

Very nice processing! Love the Mobile Monet!

toermaline

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Christine
Week 7: Love...

Edited by Photoforge2 (auto adjust, Pop Cam, Vibrance)

View attachment 10426

Ahhhhhhh, this was the last I would expect to see here! As a Dutch person myself, it's funny to come across a artwork of 2 Dutch children dressed in very Dutch clothes. The only thing missing are the clogs ;-) Love the windmill! Thanks for a peek at my home country. Love the way you processed it though, those colors are awesome.

mscarboncopy

The Undisciplined...
Reaction score
Real Name
Nita
My 365
My MobiTog 365
toermaline said:
Ahhhhhhh, this was the last I would expect to see here! As a Dutch person myself, it's funny to come across a artwork of 2 Dutch children dressed in very Dutch clothes. The only thing missing are the clogs ;-) Love the windmill! Thanks for a peek at my home country. Love the way you processed it though, those colors are awesome.

Aww thank you... :) I was a bit nervous putting the pic since idk what a Dutch would think lol. The maker himself wasn't a Dutch, so I'm glad this match with the image of your country. :)

mscarboncopy

The Undisciplined...
Reaction score
Real Name
Nita
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Officially in Indonesia time I'm already too late, but hey, it's US based forum anyway :D I hope I'm forgiven :p

In case of emergency, Mobile Monet become my bff. :p So another Mobile
Monet edit and enhance with Photo Toaster.

My vw bug miniature toy car. I wanna say 'collection', but I only have five of these so it's hardly a collection. :p I love vw bug since I was a kid, it still is my dream car :D

image-3023411077.png

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
mscarboncopy said:
Officially in Indonesia time I'm already too late, but hey, it's US based forum anyway :D I hope I'm forgiven :p

My vw bug miniature toy car. I wanna say 'collection', but I only have five of these so it's hardly a collection. :p I love vw bug since I was a kid, it still is my dream car :D

Love this!!

toermaline

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Christine
mscarboncopy said:

Hey! If it's more than 2 it's a collection! Great processing and wonderfully cute bugsies!

mscarboncopy

The Undisciplined...
Reaction score
Real Name
Nita
My 365
My MobiTog 365
:eek: I think I deff deserve the name of procrastinator. :(

This week, books. This is what have been keeping me away from mobitog :p just try to finish my reading list.

edited by Photoforge2, Strip Designer, Mobile Monet & Phototoaster.

image-1276856056.png

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro

Hey Nita, officially MobiTog is a globally based Community, so, apart from getting the category wrong, wherever in the world you are you can never be too late... :cool:

And, being one of the Adminnies, I cannot be argued with either... :D