No Christmas special?

I’ve had 2 “specials” come up on the HipstamaticX app but they’re not that special

There’s a new Merry Merry film. It doesn’t show up in my Hipsta Mart but you can get a direct link in hiptography’s post.

527B1EA4-C5B7-4741-8035-5A2D11C1295F.jpeg

I’ve had 2 “specials” come up on the HipstamaticX app but they’re not that special
You've had two? I've only had one.

There’s a new Merry Merry film. It doesn’t show up in my Hipsta Mart but you can get a direct link in hiptography’s post.

Thank you. I just got it downloaded.

I don’t think I know how to use HipstamaticX! Do you have to be a member to get the filters and all? I have downloaded the few free cameras, but I don’t think I can change anything else. Nor can I find these Christmas specials!

I don’t think I know how to use HipstamaticX! Do you have to be a member to get the filters and all? I have downloaded the few free cameras, but I don’t think I can change anything else. Nor can I find these Christmas specials!
Not sure, the new Christmas filter mentioned above isn’t available on the HipstaX. I joined up early, at the discount price, so I’m not sure what’s available with the free version. With the full membership all your purchases with the “classic” get transferred across to the X. I need to jump the train again to head up your way and check out the street art. Merry Christmas

Not sure, the new Christmas filter mentioned above isn’t available on the HipstaX. I joined up early, at the discount price, so I’m not sure what’s available with the free version. With the full membership all your purchases with the “classic” get transferred across to the X. I need to jump the train again to head up your way and check out the street art. Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas!!!

If you follow Hipstamatic on Instagram, you can go check out one of their stories called Kitschmas. You can download seven Christmas themed cameras they released a year ago.

I woke up this morning and saw a notification on my iPod Touch from Hipstamatic and it said something about Hipstaclaus. So I clicked on it, and it took me to the app, but nothing came up. I checked a few hours later and saw that the Hipstamart had all Retropaks on sale which is nice if you're missing a few items, but if that's it, then that's a little disappointing.

I woke up this morning and saw a notification on my iPod Touch from Hipstamatic and it said something about Hipstaclaus. So I clicked on it, and it took me to the app, but nothing came up. I checked a few hours later and saw that the Hipstamart had all Retropaks on sale which is nice if you're missing a few items, but if that's it, then that's a little disappointing.
Think thats just the Thanksgiving special. We might get an xmas themed pack next week or so, but hiven the last release, im not overly excited

Looks like Fimo has an X-Mas 25T film, which just adds a random sparkle to your shots. And its twice the usual retail price too! £3.49!
F45A124E-199A-4F98-AE45-8B34ADAE98C2.jpeg

Attachments

• 9E70E9BA-6A9D-4D56-9C9D-0F86F006A8BE.jpeg
    9E70E9BA-6A9D-4D56-9C9D-0F86F006A8BE.jpeg
    302.5 KB · Views: 31
While not exactly seasonal, Hipstamatic's first friday December offering is the Nara Hipstapak. Based on an album found in a japanese cafe, it offers weathered, coloured overlays and some chromatic abberations. Pleasant enough.
EB02DEEE-423D-4A27-84E6-A1A1D3D5B25C.jpeg
B4C7797D-D18C-4CBD-9348-3E7F13ADAE25.jpeg
8B422F69-D038-4DA9-98D2-76C941E7B89E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom