• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who have DONATED to help with MobiTog's running costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum! (If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and additional expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has minor update/improvement stuff on-going... :)

Resolved No option for uploading thumbnail anymore

ubbyisis

MobiLurver
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone X
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Hi, until perhaps two weeks ago I had two options for uploading a pic - full image and thumbnail image. But the thumbnail button is gone now. I did not use it often, but it could be useful if you, for example, wanted to post the original photo you made edits on or something else that you want to explain regarding your most important pic in the post.
This isn't really a big problem, but I'm curious to know if it is a bug or if you decided to remove the thumbnail option

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Hi, until perhaps two weeks ago I had two options for uploading a pic - full image and thumbnail image. But the thumbnail button is gone now. I did not use it often, but it could be useful if you, for example, wanted to post the original photo you made edits on or something else that you want to explain regarding your most important pic in the post.
This isn't really a big problem, but I'm curious to know if it is a bug or if you decided to remove the thumbnail option
No, it’s not a bug, thumbnails have gone. :)

Venomator

MobiAdmin
Admin
Site Staff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone X
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thank you for the question Eva!

The set-up was confusing so the options were amended.

Now, once uploaded, click on the iMage and it will load as Full, per the previous choice. If it is not actually selected, and the post is completed, the iMage will show as Thumbnail.

Hope that helps clarify?

V... :D

ubbyisis

MobiLurver
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone X
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thank you for the question Eva!

The set-up was confusing so the options were amended.

Now, once uploaded, click on the iMage and it will load as Full, per the previous choice. If it is not actually selected, and the post is completed, the iMage will show as Thumbnail.

Hope that helps clarify?

V... :D
Must try this to see if I got this clear

Attachments