Norfolk with the iPhone 7+

A couple more...

Brancaster Beach, no edits

image.jpeg

I'm so impressed and amazed at the quality of these photos. Way to make a girl feel dissatisfied with her 6!:(
I almost feel it's unfair. I mean if I am submitting photos to a comp, I feel I have a massive advantage and at the moment I would say I have been taking 70% of my photos with the zoom. So much easier taking photos of people because you can be that much further away and the same with macro type shots. So much easier to get a focused shot. It also doesn't seem to take long to focus. I took some photos of some documents and it was immediately sharp. Didn't do that sort of focusing in and out that my 6 does when 'scanning' docs.

I still feel that it is too expensive. I don't believe it should cost the same as a DSLR and I believe it should have two years warranty standard.

These are the last of my Norfolk photos and were actually taken with the iPhone 6 not 7 out of the car window.

We didn't have a satnav in the car so I was navigating with my iPhone. Somewhere along the line after a refresh, Google Maps changed from car to person and the next minute we were travelling along all the back roads and Tom was saying 'I don't usually go this way' lol. Actually it was great fun and I got a couple of fun shots before we got back on the straight and narrow.

One thing which did amaze me about Norfolk were all the wind turbines!

Tuned in Snapseed.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

These are the last of my Norfolk photos and were actually taken with the iPhone 6 not 7 out of the car window.

We didn't have a satnav in the car so I was navigating with my iPhone. Somewhere along the line after a refresh, Google Maps changed from car to person and the next minute we were travelling along all the back roads and Tom was saying 'I don't usually go this way' lol. Actually it was great fun and I got a couple of fun shots before we got back on the straight and narrow.

One thing which did amaze me about Norfolk were all the wind turbines!

Tuned in Snapseed.
View attachment 83016

View attachment 83017

View attachment 83018

Beautiful! It actually looks very similar to where I live in New Jersey!

Back
Top Bottom