North West Air Ambulance

Ess

MobiStarter
Hi all...

Some of you know that John has found a new hospital take residence in. He was out with the local Camera Club on Saturday morning when he took a fall down the river embankment. Luckily he didn't end up in the water (and his camera is fine!)... Unfortunately he wasn't so lucky and he has badly broke, and dislocated his ankle, all togging, driving etc off limits for 8 weeks approx. At the moment he is in Royal Preston Hospital waiting for it to be pinned and plated.

The purpose of this post I guess is to bring to your attention the Justgiving page I have set up to raise funds for the North West Air Ambulance who airlifted John to hospital. Apparently the guys were absolutely amazing and we just wanted to say thank you so much for all their help.

Please don't feel obliged to donate, we're just doing what we can, using what channels we can, to publicise the page to raise maximum donations, and your help is appreciated, no matter how big or small.

The link is http://www.justgiving.com/egradwell

Thank you

Ess, John, Jade and Joe. xxxx

Nice one Ess, John is a one-off real diamond and we were so dismayed to hear of his outing incident.

He has already spent enough time in hospital and you all could certainly have done without this latest unexpected effort!

I am an admirer of all the rescue services and in awe at the work they do, including Air Ambulance services such as the one that rescued John!

We will certainly be pleased to visit your page and make a donation out of respect for them and their rescuing our friend John!

The fact that I'm a Blackburn Rovers season ticket holder and one of their players has retweeted my page has made me soooooooo happy! :eek:) I love Martin Olsson!

Back
Top Bottom