NEW Not everyday, but sometimes more than once a week

younger

MobiLurver
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
I hope I’m doing this right. I decided to create this thread because I sometimes have photos that I would like to share, but don’t because I forget and focus on the week’s task. I won’t post any now, it’s late and I’m tired :D and just arrived home from hospital because Joana has gastro :poo: and she successfully passed it on to me. We’re both going to survive, though. Mark is just waiting for his turn :lol:

I’ll check this thing on the main page. If it’s there, I’ll post the photos. If it disappears (it happened before :whistle:), then, hey, at least I got this trip to the emergency department on a Saturday night off my chest somehow!

I hope I’m doing this right. I decided to create this thread because I sometimes have photos that I would like to share, but don’t because I forget and focus on the week’s task. I won’t post any now, it’s late and I’m tired :D and just arrived home from hospital because Joana has gastro :poo: and she successfully passed it on to me. We’re both going to survive, though. Mark is just waiting for his turn :lol:

I’ll check this thing on the main page. If it’s there, I’ll post the photos. If it disappears (it happened before :whistle:), then, hey, at least I got this trip to the emergency department on a Saturday night off my chest somehow!
Oh no. The person I feel most sorry for is Mark. Talk about The Sword of Damocles! :lol:

6DC3BE89-92D8-42FC-AA2B-4C554AEA0E09.jpeg

During one of my walks with Joana
That’s what we were wearing:

72B86C79-86C7-4FAC-A8E7-3E2869A57FDA.jpeg

Last edited:
65F55312-E3A3-44DD-87D6-98592C766A6C.jpeg

Unfortunately the guy was standing practically still behind the pole, and didn’t respond to the message sent by power of my mind to move to either side :lol: we were there for a while, but he just didn’t budge! Very strong willed :p

Joana is much better today, she probably just needed to wait for 2h to be seen by the emergency department doctors amongst sick people as encouragement to improve. No medication was needed and much less :poo: today! Yay! I’m feeling much better myself too. Mark still hasn’t got it - suspense!

Back
Top Bottom