Image of the Month NOVEMBER 2022 - WINNER!!!!

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Image of the Month is where we nominate what we, the Mobitog members, consider our favourite images from those posted by other members in this month of November.

Any Mobitog member that wishes to make nominations will have up to 4 nominations from throughout the month, closing day will be the 30 November.

RULES (yes, there are always rules!)
1. You cannot nominate your own images.
2. You only have 4 nominations. You don't have to use them up all in one go, but can spread them out throughout the month.
3. If an image has already been nominated you cannot nominate it again.
4. The image can be from any thread on Mobitog i.e. B/W Challenge, Color Challenge, APPstract or any of the 365's running or members own personal threads, as long as it’s in the correct month.
5. It must have been posted in the current month.

As you nominate an image can you please consecutively number the image at the top and include the name of the original poster.

VOTING
Voting takes place after the end of the current month. This is where you get to vote on your favourite images from all of the submissions. It’s not compulsory to vote for those images that you nominated. In fact, it’s not compulsory to vote at all, but it would be nice.

Voting will commence on the 1st December 2022

#1 “Still Life" by deepop David.

1668369867676.png
Just love the composition and edit... beautiful!

Last edited by a moderator:
#6 rizole I love this composition… the fab cat print fabric, half drunk bottle of wine, and the wonderful stains on the wall. plus that one stain looks like it’s animated… like it’s the shadow of the cord, which has collapsed, but the shadow stayed alive. (It’s early and I haven’t had caffeine yet, but that’s what I see… :mobibabe: )

1668609342385.jpeg

#10 psmoore with "The original image in color is on my 52 thread"
I think the B&W has greater impact. The whole thing looms at you and you couldn't have placed that tree any better. Excellent editing to get rid of the wires on the original. I can't get that quality result with snapseed healing, I should look at photoshop again.
2AFE834A-8F07-479B-B170-241A1EF78C41.jpeg

Excellent editing to get rid of the wires on the original. I can't get that quality result with snapseed healing, I should look at photoshop again.
I think there's an Android version of TouchRetouch from Adva Soft. It's my fav iOS tool for removing, cloning, and healing, and it has a special tool for removing lines.
I looooove Retouch. Have “fixed” many an image.

Back
Top Bottom