MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
I just downloaded ArtistaHaiku and I think it's my new fav app. :) I created a plain version, ran that through ArtistaHaiku, and then blended them in Iris. Ran that version through SteamPunk (love this app!!), did some blending of bits in Montage and then a quick run in PicGrunger.
photo.JPG

Stunning, Catherine. Reminds me of a Chinese painting. I've been looking at this app for a while, maybe I should look at it more closely.

Thanks Richard! :D The app is awesome, and it seems has lots and lots of possibilities.

Aaron Davis said:
That is cool Catherine, you just sold those two apps to me. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Cool!! :D

I just downloaded ArtistaHaiku and I think it's my new fav app. :) I created a plain version, ran that through ArtistaHaiku, and then blended them in Iris. Ran that version through SteamPunk (love this app!!), did some blending of bits in Montage and then a quick run in PicGrunger.
View attachment 3665
Wowies Beautiful! Spectacular! You open my mind to new possibilities every time :inlove:

azure said:
Wowies Beautiful! Spectacular! You open my mind to new possibilities every time :inlove:

Thank you - what a great compliment!! :D

Stunning Catherine! I struggle with Haiku, most persevere!
Oh thanks Vivi! :D I just got this app and love it, but it's definitely not for every photo - I haven't used it since I did this piece as I haven't found "just the right pic" yet. Keep trying!

Back
Top Bottom