On My Walk...The Things You See

7F6DC987-2EFF-4892-ACC9-681B83BEAA05.jpeg

Dragon boat training on Sydney Harbour today. HipstamaticX

Hey! It's been a wild almost two years, but I have this big time desire to make images and videos again, even if we can't technically go anywhere right now.

I moved to the suburbs last year and I have a bit more to photograph but not much more. This overlook of the city is something I'd like to get a timelapse of once it isn't bitterly cold out.

Edited in Darkroom, Lightroom Mobile, and VSCO
2-2020-photo-walk.jpeg
3-2020-photo-walk.jpeg

1-2020-photo-walk.jpeg

Hey! It's been a wild almost two years, but I have this big time desire to make images and videos again, even if we can't technically go anywhere right now.

I moved to the suburbs last year and I have a bit more to photograph but not much more. This overlook of the city is something I'd like to get a timelapse of once it isn't bitterly cold out.

Edited in Darkroom, Lightroom Mobile, and VSCOView attachment 162512View attachment 162513

View attachment 162511
Welcome back! (And you've got a new iPhone, too!)

Edited in Darkroom, Lightroom Mobile, and VSCOView attachment 162512View attachment 162513

View attachment 162511
Welcome back!!!

View attachment 162511
Welcome back Tiffany! :)

Back
Top Bottom