On My Walk...The Things You See

1608540173228.jpeg
“Chesty Bond”

Is this another case where you were hanging out at a spot and snapping as people walked by? I'm going to have to look around for good spots and try that out. (I found that holding the phone in one hand and using a bluetooth trigger in the other works well for hip shots.)
This is what happens when I go shoooooooping with my wife. Usually, as in this case, I’ll preview the capture in my mind. I’ll then set focus and exposure and usually try to hold the iPhone at hip level. Sometimes I’ll take the shot as Normal then stick the phone up to my ear and make out I’ve received a call.

This is brilliant!
This is what happens when I go shoooooooping with my wife. Usually, as in this case, I’ll preview the capture in my mind. I’ll then set focus and exposure and usually try to hold the iPhone at hip level. Sometimes I’ll take the shot as Normal then stick the phone up to my ear and make out I’ve received a call.
I like the shoot from the hip thing, when we used to go places with people, but never heard (or thought of) from the ear shots. Perhaps because I tend to forget that the silly thing makes calls. :lmao:

I haven't seen Sydney for sooo long (and not planning on seeing it any time soon, quite happy here in the second most isolated city in the world :D) but the time I had there was special, and some of these images gave me a little heart lurch. It’s different, but it’s still Sydney. Thanks for the memories :inlove:

, I’ll preview the capture in my mind. I’ll then set focus and exposure and usually try to hold the iPhone at hip level.
Is this preview /focus-setting just on the background? Or are you doing this at the speed of light when you see someone /something interesting approaching ? I suppose in the case of the ponies you would‘ve had some time :lmao:

Is this preview /focus-setting just on the background? Or are you doing this at the speed of light when you see someone /something interesting approaching ? I suppose in the case of the ponies you would‘ve had some time :lmao:
I focus/expose for the background Jenny and then just pretend to be a disinterested member of the public

61190928-88AA-4AF8-AE71-186410BCA0C4.jpeg
Whilst out and about I am constantly on the lookout for light and shadows. Captured with IPhone and HipstamaticX using the “auto easy” camera which in this case was spot on in its choice of filters

Back
Top Bottom