On My Walk...The Things You See

It could be 1//5, hard to tell without the rest. I thought it was just a glitch yesterday, but today it’s the same and every other image is fine.
8E848AA3-9EDA-4526-9622-2DBC8420F95E.png

For some reason, I can only see the top 1/4 of this image. Anyone else having that problem?
Sometimes, the images on Mobi take aaaaaages to load and I have to go away for a bit and then come back and they open fine.

View attachment 163123
Moody capture using the Hipstamatic X “easy auto” camera. Kids playground with wind socks and the 3 tops of slides
I’m honestly surprised that all of your images here don’t get entered into Image of the Month. I feel like petitioning people to come and take a look at yours and some other members’ threads and nominate, but I guess that wouldn’t be in the rules. But I think they miss these odd threads that aren’t a challenge (not “odd” in a rude way), and subsequently miss out on the fantastic body of work you, terse Ted, ImageArt Ann, Starzee Star, zenjenny Jen and lots of others produce. Image of the Month is a great way to bring these images to a wider audience imho.:kissingheart:

I’m honestly surprised that all of your images here don’t get entered into Image of the Month. I feel like petitioning people to come and take a look at yours and some other members’ threads and nominate, but I guess that wouldn’t be in the rules. But I think they miss these odd threads that aren’t a challenge (not “odd” in a rude way), and subsequently miss out on the fantastic body of work you, terse Ted, ImageArt Ann, Starzee Star, zenjenny Jen and lots of others produce. Image of the Month is a great way to bring these images to a wider audience imho.:kissingheart:
To my thinking the 365s or 52s are what make Mobitog great. I feel like it’s a slice of a persons life!

Thanks for your kind words Jilly and I definitely agree there’s a lot of talent here

Back
Top Bottom