On My Walk...The Things You See

Geek1956

IOTM Winner - Mar, May, Oct 21 & Jan, Mar 22
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Early morning exercise. Shooting into the sun with the HipstamaticX. Using the Rando Carlrissian ”camera”
20C5C7AB-0908-41BA-97F5-789D9BCDEDDA.jpeg

View attachment 161838On my walk today this collage is a collection of the images I shot using the IPhone and Hipstamatic. Edited with Juxtaposer and the Humans app
nice collage! I haven’t used Juxtaposer for years. Do you like it better than other collaging apps? And I don’t know the Humans app (couldn’t find it in the App Store, either) - is it an older one?

Beautiful and Staffies are nearly always gentle and friendly, its their owners that are sometimes not !! I also live in Staffordshire :)
Love Staffies :inlove: What you said, plus playful, loyal, loving loonies with smooth silky coats who love being scratched. I know, that’s all, or most, dogs. But staffies do it in spades.

nice collage! I haven’t used Juxtaposer for years. Do you like it better than other collaging apps? And I don’t know the Humans app (couldn’t find it in the App Store, either) - is it an older one?
The human app is https://apps.apple.com/au/app/humans-photo-editor/id1510152006.
As to the collage apps I’ve also tried CutAndBlend but even though it’s more modern and uses AI I found it to be a bit “clunky”. I’ve heard good reports about Superimpose

The human app is https://apps.apple.com/au/app/humans-photo-editor/id1510152006.
As to the collage apps I’ve also tried CutAndBlend but even though it’s more modern and uses AI I found it to be a bit “clunky”. I’ve heard good reports about Superimpose
I use Superimpose X frequently. All the regular layering tools, and some not so average masking tools. Also there is a mask library which is cool for saving and reusing.

I’ll have to give Superimpose a try.
SuperimposeX is probably the one to try. SuperimposeX Neo is subscription and plain Superimpose is older. SuperimposeX inherited most of its layering and masking from Leonardo, a fave app of mine that was replaced by SuperimposeX and is no longer being updated (though it still works, so far).

SuperimposeX is probably the one to try. SuperimposeX Neo is subscription and plain Superimpose is older. SuperimposeX inherited most of its layering and masking from Leonardo, a fave app of mine that was replaced by SuperimposeX and is no longer being updated (though it still works, so far).
Just downloaded SuperimposeX so I’ll give it a whirl

Back
Top Bottom