One in a bunch

Aussiegirl

MobiStarter
Real Name
Glynis Macri
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Does anyone else like roses? this apricot rose was in a display sent to me by my son for mothers day. Unfortunately it lasted a week. I'm posting this as one of my first photos just to get a feel for the site.
IMG_1456.JPEG

Last edited by a moderator:

ric alexander

Mr. Patience
Real Name
ric alexander
Device
iPhone 11
Does anyone else like roses? this apricot rose was in a display sent to me by my son for mothers day. Unfortunately it lasted a week. I'm posting this as one of my first photos just to get a feel for the site.
When you uploaded the image, you get two options once it reaches 100%, thumbnail or full size image. Select full size.
the site will automatically resize the photo to fit on page and in the post.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Does anyone else like roses? this apricot rose was in a display sent to me by my son for mothers day. Unfortunately it lasted a week. I'm posting this as one of my first photos just to get a feel for the site. View attachment 181312
I hope you don’t mind but I took the liberty of changing your image to full size so we can see all the glory. For a how to insert at full size, ric alexander Ric‘s post above.

I do love roses. (Our dog’s name is Rosie) You’ll find that flowers that are passed their prime are a favorite photographic theme around here.

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
MobiStaff
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Does anyone else like roses? this apricot rose was in a display sent to me by my son for mothers day. Unfortunately it lasted a week. I'm posting this as one of my first photos just to get a feel for the site. View attachment 181312
I love roses. They are sooooo photogenic. The supermodels of the flower world.

Aussiegirl

MobiStarter
Real Name
Glynis Macri
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
I hope you don’t mind but I took the liberty of changing your image to full size so we can see all the glory. For a how to insert at full size, ric alexander Ric‘s post above.

I do love roses. (Our dog’s name is Rosie) You’ll find that flowers that are passed their prime are a favorite photographic theme around here.
No probs, I'll get the hang of it. Thank you.

Top Bottom