One in a bunch

Aussiegirl

MobiStarter
Real Name
Glynis Macri
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Does anyone else like roses? this apricot rose was in a display sent to me by my son for mothers day. Unfortunately it lasted a week. I'm posting this as one of my first photos just to get a feel for the site.
IMG_1456.JPEG

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone else like roses? this apricot rose was in a display sent to me by my son for mothers day. Unfortunately it lasted a week. I'm posting this as one of my first photos just to get a feel for the site.
When you uploaded the image, you get two options once it reaches 100%, thumbnail or full size image. Select full size.
the site will automatically resize the photo to fit on page and in the post.

Does anyone else like roses? this apricot rose was in a display sent to me by my son for mothers day. Unfortunately it lasted a week. I'm posting this as one of my first photos just to get a feel for the site. View attachment 181312
I hope you don’t mind but I took the liberty of changing your image to full size so we can see all the glory. For a how to insert at full size, ric alexander Ric‘s post above.

I do love roses. (Our dog’s name is Rosie) You’ll find that flowers that are passed their prime are a favorite photographic theme around here.

Does anyone else like roses? this apricot rose was in a display sent to me by my son for mothers day. Unfortunately it lasted a week. I'm posting this as one of my first photos just to get a feel for the site. View attachment 181312
I love roses. They are sooooo photogenic. The supermodels of the flower world.

I hope you don’t mind but I took the liberty of changing your image to full size so we can see all the glory. For a how to insert at full size, ric alexander Ric‘s post above.

I do love roses. (Our dog’s name is Rosie) You’ll find that flowers that are passed their prime are a favorite photographic theme around here.
No probs, I'll get the hang of it. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom