• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

Contest Online Contests & Events 2019

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I rather like the elements of the winning photo — shock-horror headlines all a bit ho hum to the subject :lmao:

Some lovely images - and, to borrow a sinnerjohn ism, ‘is it just me, or are a lot of the images rather formulaic?’

Of course the image of a naked woman packaged in bubblewap (including parcel stickers!) with her mouth duct-taped — that one is startling in its originality, nottomention the new bar set by its technical excellence.

:rolleyes:
I'm sure I've seen that winning photograph in another competition.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
I'm sure I've seen that winning photograph in another competition.
In the b/w's there are at least two that we've seen before, the pregnant lady on the beach and the girl with the short skirt :)cheeks:) leaning over the wall.
Was there a people theme?

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Just been notified that I was one of the 150 finalists in the Miramobile prize. Gobsmacked
Wow! Congratulations Stephen [big hugs]. What was the photo(s)? Edit: late to the party as usual. :rolleyes: I see what the image was now. It’s a great one.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus

Has anyone heard of thIs magazine and/or this photography competition?

I saw it on IG.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

I saw it on IG.
That’s a new one to me!

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

I saw it on IG.
Sounds like fun.