• ANNOUNCEMENT! > CLICKY ME <
  • > CONGRATULATIONS to our very own Matt (@Smooth) on his change in Marital status! He has tied the knot with Danielle (Saturday 16th November)! We wish then every happiness as they start their married life together... x x <
  • MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

Contest Online Contests & Events 2019

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I rather like the elements of the winning photo — shock-horror headlines all a bit ho hum to the subject :lmao:

Some lovely images - and, to borrow a sinnerjohn ism, ‘is it just me, or are a lot of the images rather formulaic?’

Of course the image of a naked woman packaged in bubblewap (including parcel stickers!) with her mouth duct-taped — that one is startling in its originality, nottomention the new bar set by its technical excellence.

:rolleyes:
I'm sure I've seen that winning photograph in another competition.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
I'm sure I've seen that winning photograph in another competition.
In the b/w's there are at least two that we've seen before, the pregnant lady on the beach and the girl with the short skirt :)cheeks:) leaning over the wall.
Was there a people theme?

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus

Has anyone heard of thIs magazine and/or this photography competition?

I saw it on IG.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

I saw it on IG.
That’s a new one to me!

Starzee

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

I saw it on IG.
Sounds like fun.