Our Grandchildren: Please join all MobiPeeps Grandmas and Grandpas

My 14 year old grandson.
Facing the pandemic.
View attachment 156621
VSCO, Lens Distortions, Brushstroke, Artful Pro, Over
Look how big he is!!!! Where is the time going?! As always, good to see you Rodolfo. I hope you and your family are healthy and well.

If you’d like, please pop over here: https://mobitog.com/threads/mobitog-health-thread.24227/ It’s a great thread where we can keep tabs on our MobiFamily, hear how everyone is dealing with our new normals, vent, share, etc. :inlove:

Look how big he is!!!! Where is the time going?! As always, good to see you Rodolfo. I hope you and your family are healthy and well.

If you’d like, please pop over here: https://mobitog.com/threads/mobitog-health-thread.24227/ It’s a great thread where we can keep tabs on our MobiFamily, hear how everyone is dealing with our new normals, vent, share, etc. :inlove:
Oh Rodolfo, how are things down there? You must miss seeing the grandchildren.
Muchas gracias Catherine y Jilly.
So far my entire family and I are doing well, but, BUT, we expect a large and terrifying outbreak of the virus in days or weeks. The government is handling the pandemic very badly, completely inhumanely. Does not comply with the WHO recommendations. Hides and misrepresents information about cases of contagion and deaths. And it does not allow the private sector or the social sector, including the church, to support the population.

Muchas gracias Catherine y Jilly.
So far my entire family and I are doing well, but, BUT, we expect a large and terrifying outbreak of the virus in days or weeks. The government is handling the pandemic very badly, completely inhumanely. Does not comply with the WHO recommendations. Hides and misrepresents information about cases of contagion and deaths. And it does not allow the private sector or the social sector, including the church, to support the population.
I’m glad that you and your family are well. But it’s not surprising, is it, that your government is handling things badly. We don’t see that reflected in our news. Be careful, and stay safe.

I’m glad that you and your family are well. But it’s not surprising, is it, that your government is handling things badly. We don’t see that reflected in our news. Be careful, and stay safe.
Dear Jilly, thanks again for your kindness and solidarity.
Here is a link from BBC News that can give you an overview of the situation of COVID19 in our country.
https://www.bbc.com/mundo/amp/noticias-america-latina-52145204
My best wishes for health and wellness to you and Rog.

Dear Jilly, thanks again for your kindness and solidarity.
Here is a link from BBC News that can give you an overview of the situation of COVID19 in our country.
https://www.bbc.com/mundo/amp/noticias-america-latina-52145204
My best wishes for health and wellness to you and Rog.
Thank you for that. Obviously, my Spanish is better than I thought, because I can understand most of it. It looks like you have to try and look after yourself and make your own rules for staying safe. Of course, those who are very poor will continue to try to earn money, even when it isn’t safe. Where has the President gone? And when did having a wife as a VP ever work?

Thank you for that. Obviously, my Spanish is better than I thought, because I can understand most of it. It looks like you have to try and look after yourself and make your own rules for staying safe. Of course, those who are very poor will continue to try to earn money, even when it isn’t safe. Where has the President gone? And when did having a wife as a VP ever work?
Jilly, Mr. Ortega has already been in office (as president) for several consecutive terms since 2007. For this, he instructed his political operators in the Supreme Court of Justice and in the National Assembly to modify the Constitution of the Republic, which prohibited so many re-elections, alleging that this was against Human Rights.

In the last elections in 2017, he included his wife as vice president.

On this, I quote a BBC News article (Google translation): '(...) Ortega is now also creating a dynasty," he tells BBC Mundo, referring to the Sandinista leader's decision to include his wife, Rosario Murillo, in the presidential formula. (...) Obviously, not everyone in Nicaragua shares Chamorro's opinion. But one thing is undeniable: at the end of his new mandate -January 10, 2022- Daniel Ortega Saavedra will add 15 consecutive years as Nicaraguan president, something that no Somoza did.'

https://www.bbc.com/mundo/noticias-america-latina-37850222

Jilly, Mr. Ortega has already been in office (as president) for several consecutive terms since 2007. For this, he instructed his political operators in the Supreme Court of Justice and in the National Assembly to modify the Constitution of the Republic, which prohibited so many re-elections, alleging that this was against Human Rights.

In the last elections in 2017, he included his wife as vice president.

On this, I quote a BBC News article (Google translation): '(...) Ortega is now also creating a dynasty," he tells BBC Mundo, referring to the Sandinista leader's decision to include his wife, Rosario Murillo, in the presidential formula. (...) Obviously, not everyone in Nicaragua shares Chamorro's opinion. But one thing is undeniable: at the end of his new mandate -January 10, 2022- Daniel Ortega Saavedra will add 15 consecutive years as Nicaraguan president, something that no Somoza did.'

https://www.bbc.com/mundo/noticias-america-latina-37850222
Horrible. I'm so sorry your country is going through this. Sending you lots of love...

Horrible. I'm so sorry your country is going through this. Sending you lots of love...
1F91CFE8-8431-4946-8EF6-63AE588BBB2B.jpeg

Last edited:
This is the reason for Mike’s new Motorcycle. It’s a 125cc Honda Monkey. He loves putting around on it (he and my son also have 1200 Triumphs that they ride at every chance.) But our granddaughter Eris is learning to ride!
4D7C04A2-B0B9-4933-BE24-272A214DFE0B.jpeg

This is the reason for Mike’s new Motorcycle. It’s a 125cc Honda Monkey. He loves putting around on it (he and my son also have 1200 Triumphs that they ride at every chance.) But our granddaughter Eris is learning to ride!
View attachment 157878
Looks like fun! My kinda size too...
(I spy red... :sneaky: )
...and oh, that beautiful hair! :hearteyes:

These are my two youngest grandchildren, Olivia seen here admiring her new brother Nate. I’m guessing that the biggest percentage of my iPhone roll is taken up with images of my munchkins
23838FBF-B231-429F-A994-8E8530F4547B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom