Our Grandchildren: Please join all MobiPeeps Grandmas and Grandpas

image.jpeg
3 mo. Grandson. Daxton. Native Camera no edits

22779132608_f0c2f03301_o.jpg
30655914590_65fa1d91ed_o.jpg

Unedited photo's shot yesterday at our local remembrance service. The cheeky boy with the wreath is my eldest grandson Archie. He was chosen to lay the wreath for the Beavers, to commemorate the fallen heroes of WW1.
Fantastic that we have not forgotten these men and the price they paid 100 years ago.

View attachment 84458 View attachment 84459
Unedited photo's shot yesterday at our local remembrance service. The cheeky boy with the wreath is my eldest grandson Archie. He was chosen to lay the wreath for the Beavers, to commemorate the fallen heroes of WW1.
Fantastic that we have not forgotten these men and the price they paid 100 years ago.

How wonderful.

View attachment 84458 View attachment 84459
He does look cheeky. Takes after his grandad? For some reason, I've noticed that WW1 resonates with the young more than more recent conflicts.

Yay, Rodolfo. Loveley to "see" you. This is a great image - the colours are gorgeous. Okay, how much did you have to pay him?:D
Hola Jilly. Well, is a collaborative process ;) He clean the beans, I cook those, Both eat, and after, Together We clean the kitchen, dishes and casseroles :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom