Our Pets: Furred, Feathered or Scaled

The newest member of our friends, Frank and Sarah’s, family. Meet Lilly.
IMG_1554.JPG

OMG.... cutest. photo. ever. Is this Lilly from the pub? :inlove:

No, she was at a Game Club we belong to. There are several dogs who frequent the place. It’s a group of wonderful people who are old friends and just like family. Yesterday was our annual game dinner.

No, she was at a Game Club we belong to. There are several dogs who frequent the place. It’s a group of wonderful people who are old friends and just like family. Yesterday was our annual game dinner.

A game club! :D That sounds wonderful.

Not my pet, it I was intrigued by this guy protecting his flock from the warmth of the barn in a snow shower. He’s usually outside with the sheep. The sheep were probably in the barn, too, as they weren’t outside.
IMG_5235.JPG

I added a frame in Pixlr because of a questionable clone job in ReTouch.

Not my pet, it I was intrigued by this guy protecting his flock from the warmth of the barn in a snow shower. He’s usually outside with the sheep. The sheep were probably in the barn, too, as they weren’t outside.View attachment 108054
I added a frame in Pixlr because of a questionable clone job in ReTouch.
I love this!! :inlove:

View attachment 111562 How Knieval helps.
He is my diabetic cat. I give him insulin injections twice a day and each time he forgives me.
Awwwwww..... so sweet. :inlove::inlove::inlove: I think they know we’re helping them. I was giving my Basil sub-q fluids twice a day for.... (sheesh, I can’t remember how long now!) well, several months I’d say, helping her through kidney failure. I did it on the kitchen counter in a basket, and I’d just bring the basket to her and she’d hop in....

Awwwwww..... so sweet. :inlove::inlove::inlove: I think they know we’re helping them. I was giving my Basil sub-q fluids twice a day for.... (sheesh, I can’t remember how long now!) well, several months I’d say, helping her through kidney failure. I did it on the kitchen counter in a basket, and I’d just bring the basket to her and she’d hop in....
I agree, they know. One of the most dedicated cats we ever had was a wild barn cat. It was 2 months before she would walk through the middle of a room. She would skulk around the edges. But, after a while she became an “in your face” cat. I believe she was grateful for the comfortable home.

0ABC3414-A559-4B72-99F0-34A98FF5A52C.jpeg
67A46E7F-323D-45CD-BF46-F9F9E67DB43B.jpeg
793D1A22-47B4-4492-B37A-9E831641319F.jpeg
Millie, our Goldendoodle. Now about 5 months old. She loves watching the sunrise (bottom picture), running, and laying in her belly in wet grass. She’s also the reason why I’ve been outside at sunrise for lots of photos. No edits on these... she really is that beautiful deep red color.

Back
Top Bottom