Our Pets: Furred, Feathered or Scaled

View attachment 112451 View attachment 112452 View attachment 112453 Millie, our Goldendoodle. Now about 5 months old. She loves watching the sunrise (bottom picture), running, and laying in her belly in wet grass. She’s also the reason why I’ve been outside at sunrise for lots of photos. No edits on these... she really is that beautiful deep red color.
Oh my goodness, she’s like a giant teddy come to life. She is adorable. :inlove:

View attachment 112451 View attachment 112452 View attachment 112453 Millie, our Goldendoodle. Now about 5 months old. She loves watching the sunrise (bottom picture), running, and laying in her belly in wet grass. She’s also the reason why I’ve been outside at sunrise for lots of photos. No edits on these... she really is that beautiful deep red color.
She is ADORABLE!! :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: Like a little teddy bear. I’m guessing she’s going to get big...

Her highness Princess Lilith in her royal raiments. I really MUST get her a bejeweled flea collar.
E7C3A56E-4AD9-4A4E-892B-F01120023F69.jpeg

This is Sabe. Fabi’s grandson’s dog.
FEDAD237-753C-4837-B8F5-C3A4457A3409.jpeg

Sabe is a very gentle loving dog. Outdoors she loves to run at top speed. Here she is on the couch while Christmas presents were being opened. Another thing I noticed about Sabe, when you stand or sit by her she leans against you to have as much contact as possible.

Last edited:
This is Sabe. Fabi’s grandson’s dog.
View attachment 118431
Sabe is a very gentle loving dog. Outdoors she loves to run at top speed. Here she is on the couch while Christmas presents were being opened. Another thing I noticed about Sabe, when you stand or sit by her she leans against you to have as much contact as possible.
What a soulful look! I love dogs that lean. :inlove:

View attachment 120939
Benson :inlove:
For Venomator Rog and JillyG Jilly... sending you love. XOXO

I had the honor of meeting their beloved Benson. He was a sweet, sweet soul.... I know his passing leaves a hole in their hearts. Wish I lived closer to give them a hug. :coldsweat:
This made me cry, but in a good way.:rolleyes: That’s what he’d do when you tried to take a photo - look away and close his eyes. I don’t know what it was about pointing a camera at him, but he always knew when he was having his photo taken. Funny boy.:inlove:

This made me cry, but in a good way.:rolleyes: That’s what he’d do when you tried to take a photo - look away and close his eyes. I don’t know what it was about pointing a camera at him, but he always knew when he was having his photo taken. Funny boy.:inlove:
XOXO

Yes, it was very “cat-like” of him. :smirkcat:

Hi Rose,
I just got the order of the photos messed up. Yeah...I actually thought about measuring it...they were that close to perfectly placed! LOL!
Actually Pug was up there first and Pickles gave her the boot! Never a dull moment with our cat friends!
David

Back
Top Bottom