Our Pets: Furred, Feathered or Scaled

DE18C635-3913-403B-A61A-C06D189BD31F.jpeg

Djanga-dog is bored while I’m on a Zoom conference call studying for Board exams

This is our dear Sheba, a 2-year-old gentle giant of a purebred German Shepherd, who has brought so much love and joy into our home/lives. A more intelligent, loving, warm-hearted, snuggly, huggy-kissey, completely spoiled, oversized lapdog does not exist anywhere in this universe! We brought her home almost 2 years ago at the tender age of 8 weeks, and weighing 16 lbs. Sheba currently stands a ridiculously-tall 29.5" at the shoulders and weighs about 100 lbs, (the average adult female is a full 7 inches shorter, at 22.5", and weighs 60 lbs) while she maintains a slender physique. (has never been one to get too excited about food of any kind!)

Sheba is best friends with her little sister Chrissy, our pint-sized 12 year-old Shih Tzu, despite a size difference of a whopping 85 lbs. A full-blown "couch potato", Sheba can always be found snuggling on the sofa, right up tightly against either myself or my wife. She loves to be held and hugged/kissed continuously. She's never even once behaved poorly... has never touched anything which isn't hers, and she has never once failed to place a huge smile on our face, nor ever been unsuccessful in turning a crappy day in a perfect one! Best. Dog. Ever.

Our oversized lapdog... Happy 2nd Birthday, Sheba!

This is our dear Sheba, a 2-year-old gentle giant of a purebred German Shepherd, who has brought so much love and joy into our home/lives. A more intelligent, loving, warm-hearted, snuggly, huggy-kissey, completely spoiled, oversized lapdog does not exist anywhere in this universe! We brought her home almost 2 years ago at the tender age of 8 weeks, and weighing 16 lbs. Sheba currently stands a ridiculously-tall 29.5" at the shoulders and weighs about 100 lbs, (the average adult female is a full 7 inches shorter, at 22.5", and weighs 60 lbs) while she maintains a slender physique. (has never been one to get too excited about food of any kind!)

Sheba is best friends with her little sister Chrissy, our pint-sized 12 year-old Shih Tzu, despite a size difference of a whopping 85 lbs. A full-blown "couch potato", Sheba can always be found snuggling on the sofa, right up tightly against either myself or my wife. She loves to be held and hugged/kissed continuously. She's never even once behaved poorly... has never touched anything which isn't hers, and she has never once failed to place a huge smile on our face, nor ever been unsuccessful in turning a crappy day in a perfect one! Best. Dog. Ever.

View attachment 149939
Wow, she is one gorgeous dog. How beautiful she is inside and out. I’m loving that pink neckerchief too. Oh, and those ears! :inlove:

View attachment 149939
BEAUTIFUL !

View attachment 149939

What a gorgeous girl :hearteyes: I do love German Shepherds, and your Sheba reminds me why I do.

(And as JillyG says, omg those ears :inlove::inlove::inlove:)

View attachment 149939
What a beauty she is... her ears are fabulous. Happy Birthday sweet Sheba!

Over three years it's taken me to get around to stopping this thread from emailing me every time someone posts to it... its the only mobi thread i've been subscribed to that way but it's taken me this long to find out how to unsubscribe.
Not very relevant to the thread, apologies, please carry on.

Over three years it's taken me to get around to stopping this thread from emailing me every time someone posts to it... its the only mobi thread i've been subscribed to that way but it's taken me this long to find out how to unsubscribe.
Not very relevant to the thread, apologies, please carry on.
How anyone can't stay subscribed to a pet pics thread such as this one is beyond my comprehension! Jeez, I would think that even non-pet lovers have got to love seeing photos of everyone's favorite furry/feathery/scaly critters!

How anyone can't stay subscribed to a pet pics thread such as this one is beyond my comprehension! Jeez, I would think that even non-pet lovers have got to love seeing photos of everyone's favorite furry/feathery/scaly critters!
View attachment 149955
Agreed and i am still subscribed... I get notifications on site. It's just email notifications I don't need, I visit the site more than my inbox.

In my early days here I made the mistake of signing up for some email notifications. :eek: :barf: :eek:
I'm sure I've mentioned it here before but my other half has ALL notifications on her phone turned on. It's always pinging, vibrating and warbling. Her screen is full of notifications, makes me feel quite claustrophobic.
Sms and email is all I have notifications turned on for.

View attachment 149955
I was wondering where Chrissy was. And here they both are. Gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom