My two dogs.

WOTANICUS

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Bill
Device
iPhone 12 Mini
I'm not usually a fan of selfies, but I had to grab this moment. My Two labs, Wulf and Luna (Luna brown, Wulf black) having a 'Dad' moment.
Luna insists on laying on my chest when I sit in the armchair and Wulf got a bit jealous. Bear in Mind they are both more or less full grown too!
ETAL7847.JPG

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I'm not usually a fan of selfies, but I had to grab this moment. My Two labs, Wulf and Luna (Luna brown, Wulf black) having a 'Dad' moment.
Luna insists on laying on my chest when I sit in the armchair and Wulf got a bit jealous. Bear in Mind they are both more or less full grown too!
View attachment 168863
I LOVE this. All of those marvellous expressions! :hearteyes:

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 168863
A full grown Lab on your chest? So, you can breathe, then?

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 168863
Chosen as my second entry into Image of the Month - July.

WOTANICUS

MobiStar
Reaction score
Real Name
Bill
Device
iPhone 12 Mini
Whelp. I guess I'll add my spoiled baby girl. I ended up with the Einstein of dogs. Can't spell in front of her or talk for that matter. It seems like she understands everything you say. But. She's also the sweetest girl I've ever had the pleasure of having. She's a little Corgi named Bella. View attachment 46398View attachment 46399
you can see that almost human intelligence in her eyes! Whats a little cutey!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
View attachment 168863
That’s brilliant. :lol: