Our Pets: Furred, Feathered or Scaled

She has changed a great deal since we lost the other two cats over the summer. She ”talks” all the time. I wondered it she was calling to the other cats, but it’s been months.

will you be providing another companion/s ?

Our beloved black cat has been gone for a little while now, and I do sometimes look longingly at the black cats needing new homes. But that’s all. I can’t see me picking up the phone any time soon. The other two cats were funny for a couple of days but no signs of distress. And Djanga-dog is just a daft big dog — fully in [any given] moment: ‘what black cat?’ So it’s only us feeling the vacuum.

will you be providing another companion/s ?

Our beloved black cat has been gone for a little while now, and I do sometimes look longingly at the black cats needing new homes. But that’s all. I can’t see me picking up the phone any time soon. The other two cats were funny for a couple of days but no signs of distress. And Djanga-dog is just a daft big dog — fully in [any given] moment: ‘what black cat?’ So it’s only us feeling the vacuum.
You become so accustom to their place in your space. :oops:

Perfect.
my DH points out the well-worn claws and asks if she is old? Or a former street-fighter?
No, we don't risk the outdoors with them. Too many wildlife concerns (foxes, coyotes, etc...). I would never get sleep if I let them out. I'm thinking she just had her nails trimmed, then went and clawed the post. The blind girl hasn't been outdoors since we rescued her from behind a gas station as a kitten.

btw: i have a "Tinka" that close to never leaves the area around my feet. this snapshot from just a minute ago shows the usual arrangement for my worx ...

cheers,

EA76CE74-8214-483A-8F59-25981C5B2D0D.jpeg

' just wanted to show today's arrangement, but even the iPad Pro stabilisation capabilities couldn't prevent ProShot to capture my Tinka like this ...

5360D7D3-484C-4854-BA1B-93ED7E7FD102.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom