MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Those are the ones that we seek out. Of the 5 cats, we have 4 special ones. Two blind, a three legged, and one with spine fusion which keeps her mobility down. Two of them just turned 18.
❤️

Mike in VT

MobiStarlet
Reaction score
Real Name
Mike in VT
Device
iPhone 7
Butters enjoying the fire
iPhone 7
HRZN app
07A8E3FE-FE97-49EB-A431-70BC871BBA19.jpeg

ric alexander

Mr. Patience
Reaction score
Real Name
ric alexander
Device
iPhone 11
Well let’s try again. After threatening to return to the group, some unfortunate things happened but I’ve turned things around at long last ( I hope). Anyway, hello once again to everyone. I’ve now got an outdated but effective set up for imaging. My iPhone XR which is fine for now for my style of images and have been given what I believe is an iPad Air 3rd gen. So with snapseed and infinity photo as a starting point, I’m just uploading my new addition to my family, a RomanIan rescue called Reu (too).
he Was scared stiff of anything that moved but he is coming on good.
anyway, a rare photo without being wrecked. Looking forward to contributing again at long last.
D5B2ABCA-E913-4FA2-A078-15098E961B2E.jpeg

Last edited:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Welcome back, Ric - good to see you again. And welcome to Reu, too. So glad he has a forever home. I don’t know the breed - what kind of size is he? (Iow, more pics please :))

ric alexander

Mr. Patience
Reaction score
Real Name
ric alexander
Device
iPhone 11
Welcome back, Ric - good to see you again. And welcome to Reu, too. So glad he has a forever home. I don’t know the breed - what kind of size is he? (Iow, more pics please :))
he is a cross between a Shepard and a jack russell. His dna test I had done also Shown a couple of other breeds thrown in but his Body is more Sheppard but height is roughly the same as a jack russell. I’ll do more photos for sure. I’m also trying to volunteer to foster a small dog from Ukraine while his family are staying in a house that aren’t fussed on pets.

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Well let’s try again. After threatening to return to the group, some unfortunate things happened but I’ve turned things around at long last ( I hope). Anyway, hello once again to everyone. I’ve now got an outdated but effective set up for imaging. My iPhone XR which is fine for now for my style of images and have been given what I believe is an iPad Air 3rd gen. So with snapseed and infinity photo as a starting point, I’m just uploading my new addition to my family, a RomanIan rescue called Reu (too).
anyway, a rare photo without being wrecked. Looking forward to contributing again at long last.
View attachment 177938
Adorable. And good to have you back.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
View attachment 177938
What a cutie! Welcome back, Ric! :)

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
It’s a dog’s life

FB2326A3-D276-42BF-B10C-9DC5C960603E.jpeg
SnapSeed

Despite what her half&half head suggests, DJ is mainly white. The eye on the white half of her face sometimes goes pink, as does her muzzle. Vet says it’s normal for white dogs.

ric alexander

Mr. Patience
Reaction score
Real Name
ric alexander
Device
iPhone 11
It’s a dog’s life

SnapSeed

Despite what her half&half head suggests, DJ is mainly white. The eye on the white half of her face sometimes goes pink, as does her muzzle. Vet says it’s normal for white dogs.
Got a white dog down the road and its exactly the same with him too. Love the pose!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
It’s a dog’s life

SnapSeed

This face… love our Djanga girl.