MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
I've noticed so many lovely shots throughout MobiTog featuring our beloved pets, and I thought it would be nice to have them all in one place! :D

So please post any and all photos of your furred, feathered or scaled pets so we can meet these wonderful members of your family. :inlove:

1422555_10202549703852918_1551306592_n.jpg

Miss Missy, soaking up some sun.

Whelp. I guess I'll add my spoiled baby girl. I ended up with the Einstein of dogs. Can't spell in front of her or talk for that matter. It seems like she understands everything you say. But. She's also the sweetest girl I've ever had the pleasure of having. She's a little Corgi named Bella. View attachment 46398View attachment 46399
Awwww... Bella is beautiful! I've never seen a black Corgi. :inlove:

I've noticed so many lovely shots throughout MobiTog featuring our beloved pets, and I thought it would be nice to have them all in one place! :D

So please post any and all photos of your furred, feathered or scaled pets so we can meet these wonderful members of your family. :inlove:

View attachment 46396
Miss Missy, soaking up some sun.
What a fantastic idea, Catherine!!! Thank you for doing this!:inlove:

Here is our boy, Sparky. He is my wife's baby but has adopted me. We cannot say the words "ready" or "walk" in the same sentence without wild tail wagging or jumping. We use code numbers ( until he figured them out)! :)
8y8e9u8a.jpg

uqa2ajer.jpg
Love the hat :D Sometimes our dog is very smart and other times dumb as a bag of nails. She does know walk, run but has not yet figured out 'w' for walk. She also knows what time Karen usually takes her out so she gets a little more anxious around that time. She still sits up on the end of the couch looking for our son. If he has not shown up by 5:30 she just finds something else to do. When Karen and I were working I was always home just after 5 (I worked not even a five minute drive) and she would be watching and after she came and saw me it was back to the couch watching for Karen.

Lily
Bischon / Poodle cross. She is more Bischon then our previous one so a bit smaller and chunkier. She can pull Karen in her manual chair without too much trouble. Sometimes really smart and other times you really wonder :)
When weather is this cold, -33 this morning she doesn't waste time outside. Karen put this winter jacket on her but she really dislikes it and she walks funny in it :), hood keeps covering her eyes so she is not fussy about getting it on.

image.jpg

She doesn't mind this one though...
image.jpg

After I made her put these on she figured she needed a treat :)
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom