Our Pets: Furred, Feathered or Scaled

Let’s go for a ride daddy!
1-Pickles
2-Pug
By the way....they both got on the dash by themselves while I was unloading the groceries!
View attachment 122757
View attachment 122758

Cheers,
Unkei (David)
Our last dog used to get all excited when I parked the motorhome out front. Minute I would start taking stuff out she would get up on the dash and sit there watching me. Afraid we were going to leave her home :)

Our last dog used to get all excited when I parked the motorhome out front. Minute I would start taking stuff out she would get up on the dash and sit there watching me. Afraid we were going to leave her home :)
Dogs are so vigilant! When we start putting our coats on Rosie sits under her leash and stares at it.

1525F917-C04E-4AE5-89A6-E9C0F96D9FA6.jpeg

Hodge in portrait mode, with lighting by Apollo (the app, not the god)

Definitely “Mr” :lmao: . Lovely edit Rodolfo. We miss you. How are things there?
Hi dear Jilly. I thank you very much for your interest in the critical situation in Nicaragua. I know from many foreign friends and colleagues, that from a distance it is not easy to understand what is happening here, the very complex and the magnitude of the political-institutional crisis, further aggravated by the growing strong economic crisis. The social boiler is in danger of exploding, as long as the repression does not cease and there are ways to initiate and advance in the issues of truth, justice, rule of law and democracy.

I am a member of the team of the UNESCO Transdisciplinary Chair in Human Development and Culture of Peace, of the University of Florence, Tuscany Region, Italy, and together with its director we are trying to make efforts that contribute to a Culture of Peace, but it is nothing easy.
Also, I am trying another initiative with colleagues from the European Union. We will see.
Thanks again.
My best regards to all my Mobitog friends.

I am a member of the team of the UNESCO Transdisciplinary Chair in Human Development and Culture of Peace, of the University of Florence, Tuscany Region, Italy, and together with its director we are trying to make efforts that contribute to a Culture of Peace, but it is nothing easy.
Also, I am trying another initiative with colleagues from the European Union. We will see.
That’s wonderful, Rodolfo. We need more people in the world like you.... thank you for trying to make this world better. I greatly admire you. :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom