Our Pets: Furred, Feathered or Scaled

InFrame_1626084630471.jpg

My two dogs.

I'm not usually a fan of selfies, but I had to grab this moment. My Two labs, Wulf and Luna (Luna brown, Wulf black) having a 'Dad' moment.
Luna insists on laying on my chest when I sit in the armchair and Wulf got a bit jealous. Bear in Mind they are both more or less full grown too!
ETAL7847.JPG

I'm not usually a fan of selfies, but I had to grab this moment. My Two labs, Wulf and Luna (Luna brown, Wulf black) having a 'Dad' moment.
Luna insists on laying on my chest when I sit in the armchair and Wulf got a bit jealous. Bear in Mind they are both more or less full grown too!
View attachment 168863
I LOVE this. All of those marvellous expressions! :hearteyes:

View attachment 168863
A full grown Lab on your chest? So, you can breathe, then?

View attachment 168863
Chosen as my second entry into Image of the Month - July.

Whelp. I guess I'll add my spoiled baby girl. I ended up with the Einstein of dogs. Can't spell in front of her or talk for that matter. It seems like she understands everything you say. But. She's also the sweetest girl I've ever had the pleasure of having. She's a little Corgi named Bella. View attachment 46398View attachment 46399
you can see that almost human intelligence in her eyes! Whats a little cutey!

View attachment 168863
That’s brilliant. :lol:

Great capture I like this particular FIMO “film”.
I need to use Fimo more, the only downside is the tiny image preview on the camera front. But on the positive side, the Fimo 1903 app works flawlessly too. I can see me throwing some cash at Fimo to get more films.

I need to use Fimo more, the only downside is the tiny image preview on the camera front. But on the positive side, the Fimo 1903 app works flawlessly too. I can see me throwing some cash at Fimo to get more films.
It’s definitely one of the best out there. I wouldn’t be unhappy if it was my sole camera app

Back
Top Bottom