Our Pets: Furred, Feathered or Scaled

AB096ADA-AE6C-487E-83BA-5EF032CBAF90.jpeg

Wülf wasn't keen on facing the day

Ooo, just seen this and showed it to my hubby who wants Wulf. He loves black labs.
Such gorgeous smart loving playful dogs — if you can all survive their childhood (which seems to last 3-5 years :lmao: ) WOTANICUS Bill did you have trouble with Wulf chewing, swallowing weird things, ripping up furniture etc?

Such gorgeous smart loving playful dogs — if you can all survive their childhood (which seems to last 3-5 years :lmao: ) WOTANICUS Bill did you have trouble with Wulf chewing, swallowing weird things, ripping up furniture etc?
Neither Wulf or Luna are particularly bad with chewing, but Wulf is a determined thief. Anything tasty left on a table or worktop is fair game. They will open the post for me now and then too, but its mostly attention seeking if the get bored. Luna is a more troublesome chewer, she's adjusted almost every pair of shoes I own and done for three leather belts recently too! She has a fondness for stones too.

View attachment 170940
Diptic

Apparently the other day was Ginger Cat Appreciation Day, so I made this montage of Finnegan.
9DBA4794-781D-4FBD-9FDC-4E802BDEE6D6.jpeg

We don’t have that many photos of our two gingers - maybe a lack in my photographer‘s eye - seems if they’re not sleeping or waiting for food they’re invisible. But we appreciate them. Here’s Mollie Marmalade — a True Ginger, ifyoudon’tmind :mobibabe:

We don’t have that many photos of our two gingers - maybe a lack in my photographer‘s eye - seems if they’re not sleeping or waiting for food they’re invisible. But we appreciate them. Here’s Mollie Marmalade — a True Ginger, ifyoudon’tmind :mobibabe:
Wow, what a stunning cat.

She is sooooooo beautiful. :hearteyecat:

Back
Top Bottom