Our Pets: Furred, Feathered or Scaled

Butters enjoying the fire
iPhone 7
HRZN app
07A8E3FE-FE97-49EB-A431-70BC871BBA19.jpeg

Well let’s try again. After threatening to return to the group, some unfortunate things happened but I’ve turned things around at long last ( I hope). Anyway, hello once again to everyone. I’ve now got an outdated but effective set up for imaging. My iPhone XR which is fine for now for my style of images and have been given what I believe is an iPad Air 3rd gen. So with snapseed and infinity photo as a starting point, I’m just uploading my new addition to my family, a RomanIan rescue called Reu (too).
he Was scared stiff of anything that moved but he is coming on good.
anyway, a rare photo without being wrecked. Looking forward to contributing again at long last.
D5B2ABCA-E913-4FA2-A078-15098E961B2E.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome back, Ric - good to see you again. And welcome to Reu, too. So glad he has a forever home. I don’t know the breed - what kind of size is he? (Iow, more pics please :))
he is a cross between a Shepard and a jack russell. His dna test I had done also Shown a couple of other breeds thrown in but his Body is more Sheppard but height is roughly the same as a jack russell. I’ll do more photos for sure. I’m also trying to volunteer to foster a small dog from Ukraine while his family are staying in a house that aren’t fussed on pets.

Well let’s try again. After threatening to return to the group, some unfortunate things happened but I’ve turned things around at long last ( I hope). Anyway, hello once again to everyone. I’ve now got an outdated but effective set up for imaging. My iPhone XR which is fine for now for my style of images and have been given what I believe is an iPad Air 3rd gen. So with snapseed and infinity photo as a starting point, I’m just uploading my new addition to my family, a RomanIan rescue called Reu (too).
anyway, a rare photo without being wrecked. Looking forward to contributing again at long last.
View attachment 177938
Adorable. And good to have you back.

View attachment 177938
What a cutie! Welcome back, Ric! :)

It’s a dog’s life

SnapSeed

Despite what her half&half head suggests, DJ is mainly white. The eye on the white half of her face sometimes goes pink, as does her muzzle. Vet says it’s normal for white dogs.
Got a white dog down the road and its exactly the same with him too. Love the pose!

Back
Top Bottom