Our Pets: Furred, Feathered or Scaled

My right leg after 2 days working from home in the front room. I can bearly feel it as they jump up onto my leg, they are so light but still. This is through my trouser leg of course. Even in lockdown I never went completely naked wfh.
View attachment 182090

Oh. My. Goodness! What the 4X are those? Bites of some sort I’m guessing, but surely not fleas. Mosquitoes? You must be very very tasty. Irresistible, some might say.:sneaky:
I’d recognize those anywhere… the leftovers from crazy kittens. :smirkcat::smilecat:

Day 1 vs day 2.
I relented after this and started wearing jeans but summer tempratures have kicked in this last week. We're keeping the kits shut in for now so the door and window are closed, the room heats up (south facing) and it's a trade off between being too hot and too flayed.
IMG_20220621_132904.jpg

Day 1 vs day 2.
I relented after this and started wearing jeans but summer tempratures have kicked in this last week. We're keeping the kits shut in for now so the door and window are closed, the room heats up (south facing) and it's a trade off between being too hot and too flayed.
View attachment 182193
If their mom were there, she'd box their ears for that.

This is Susie our Jack Chi that we got from the rescue.

Susie by Rohan, on Flickr
Yay for rescues! Our Hodge is also a rescue. Poor guy was so beat up from surviving in the wild that the shelter thought he was 9. Turns out he was more like 3 and after about 6 months finishing his healing, he was tearing around the house like a mad thing. He's been with us for 10 years now.

Yay for rescues! Our Hodge is also a rescue. Poor guy was so beat up from surviving in the wild that the shelter thought he was 9. Turns out he was more like 3 and after about 6 months finishing his healing, he was tearing around the house like a mad thing. He's been with us for 10 years now.

Well done on saving a rescue ,why I clicked the sad icon as I can't understand why some treat their pets ( Family ) so bad.

Well done on saving a rescue ,why I clicked the sad icon as I can't understand why some treat their pets ( Family ) so bad.
No, me either. We don't know if he ran away or was dumped, but he still seems to have some bad memories of his earlier life that surface at times.

No, me either. We don't know if he ran away or was dumped, but he still seems to have some bad memories of his earlier life that surface at times.

We have had Susie since Christmas 2012, she was sadly found wondering the streets in Ireland after having pups, sadly she was only about 18 months old. She is totally spoiled and loved to bits.

We have had Susie since Christmas 2012, she was sadly found wondering the streets in Ireland after having pups, sadly she was only about 18 months old. She is totally spoiled and loved to bits.
Good on you for giving her a happy life. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom