Mobi366 Patl’s Project 366-2020

patl

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Patricia Lillich
Device
iPhone Xs Max
First post for 366 - jan 17,2020.
Here’s hoping 2020 will be a good year - looking forward to watching everyone’s photos. Fotoda got me into this so will start with one combining fotoda and percolator. Please let me know if i set this up right?
0D4E1C41-4634-49A4-A808-011FCFBC5D8D.jpeg

Here’s hoping 2020 will be a good year - looking forward to watching everyone’s photos. Fotoda got me into this so will start with one combining fotoda and percolator. Please let me know if i set this up right?View attachment 154227
Wonderful start Pat. Great to have another year project join us! Looking forward to watching your progress. :thumbs:

Here’s hoping 2020 will be a good year - looking forward to watching everyone’s photos. Fotoda got me into this so will start with one combining fotoda and percolator. Please let me know if i set this up right?View attachment 154227
Yes, you’ve done it right. A wonderful start to your 366! It’s like batik.

Hey thanks guys- i suspect i bought percolator maybe as much as 10 years ago? And these may be the first images i’ve ever shown anyone using it! I wish you could specify even smaller circles, but i agree- love the printed fabric look!

Image number 2. Bluristic and fotoda. Jan 18,2020.

i live in California and today was the Women’s march- so wanted to post a pic from that. <grin> a vast majority of the signs were too rude for the forum’s rules!

I like bluristic, but need to learn an app that will let me mask at varying densities and then apply layer over.

dont love this one butneed to post for today!
2807FA8A-7ED3-42D7-A778-BA87229AE830.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Image number 2. Bluristic and fotoda. Jan 18,2020.

i live in California and today was the Women’s march- so wanted to post a pic from that. <grin> a vast majority of the signs were too rude for the forum’s rules!

I like bluristic, but need to learn an app that will let me mask at varying densities and then apply layer over.

dont love this one butneed to post for today!View attachment 154292
I love the effect. I haven‘t used Bluristic for ages. Maybe I’ll revisit.

Image 3 - January 19, 2020. camera+, FotoDa, PaintCan, photoshop on my iPad.

A window display down town. first try with paintcan and photoshop on iPad, think I will like them. eventually maybe this could be a little Degas-ish. Hmm- image size is tiny - will have to figure out how to change that.

959B2D6B-BC42-46BF-BBF6-AC58E5F5274B.jpeg

A window display down town. first try with paintcan and photoshop on iPad, think I will like them. eventually maybe this could be a little Degas-ish. Hmm- image size is tiny - will have to figure out how to change that.

View attachment 154336
Gorgeous. Love it.

View attachment 154336
Absolutely gorgeous!! :hearteyes:❤️:hearteyes: This needs to be printed, framed and hung on a wall.

I’ve been to the D.C. March twice and the signs are the best part! :thumbs: :D But yeah, most might not be SFW, LOL.

there were some great ones here... my sister does the San Francisco one and she says it blows our little regional town one away - i bet the DC one is awesome.

imàge 4 - jan20,2020 camera+ and FotoDa a few corrections in camera roll

quick one from FotoDa. last 2 years we’ve had really bad wildfires here. My sister and I were driving thru the pass into Oregon and the hills were incredible graphics - need to figure out good app to work this one in.
907C2996-4728-44A4-8E83-5AF2745501CE.jpeg

quick one from FotoDa. last 2 years we’ve had really bad wildfires here. My sister and I were driving thru the pass into Oregon and the hills were incredible graphics - need to figure out good app to work this one in. View attachment 154374
Beautiful

quick one from FotoDa. last 2 years we’ve had really bad wildfires here. My sister and I were driving thru the pass into Oregon and the hills were incredible graphics - need to figure out good app to work this one in. View attachment 154374
I love the speckled sky. We had a challenge, a couple of years ago, whereby someone put up an image and we all had to have a go at it - not necessarily to improve it, but just to show what was possible using different apps. The results were amazing.

i bet the DC one is awesome.
The first one, two years ago, was AMAZING. The energy was palpable. Last year there wasn't as many people, and the energy was lower, but it's still a great feeling to march alongside so many other people from all over the nation, united in a cause.

Back
Top Bottom