Mobi366 Patl’s Project 366-2020

Yikes- almost forgot to post!

image 6 - 22 jan, 2020. Camera+ and fotoda

out walking today found some wonderful circles on a concrete wall. Will need to work with them.
F9ACE215-EA28-4D2A-9D3D-2DCC56399A78.jpeg

Image 3 - January 19, 2020. camera+, FotoDa, PaintCan, photoshop on my iPad.

A window display down town. first try with paintcan and photoshop on iPad, think I will like them. eventually maybe this could be a little Degas-ish. Hmm- image size is tiny - will have to figure out how to change that.

View attachment 154336
Love this!

Image 8, Jan 24, 2020 camera+, fotoda

i had an idea in my head about where I wanted this to go, but worked through all the apps on my iPad andcouldnt get anything I liked better than straight out of fotoda

I didnt Try photoshop. Does photoshop on iPad have mixer brush? Oh well need to start these earlier in day when I have more energy.
A73E52F1-7B21-472C-B5A0-96394D6B8F5D.jpeg

i had an idea in my head about where I wanted this to go, but worked through all the apps on my iPad andcouldnt get anything I liked better than straight out of fotoda

I didnt Try photoshop. Does photoshop on iPad have mixer brush? Oh well need to start these earlier in day when I have more energy. View attachment 154487
Nice pic

Photoshop for iPad is still missing most of big Photoshops’s features. Let’s see what happens. I am a tiny bit disappointed. The reason for me to buy a new iPad Pro a year ago was that “real Photoshop will come to iPad soon”. It was not soon... And not real.

As for brushes, I’m not an expert, but I think you can try Procreate or Affinity Photo and you can work with brushes in iColorama too.

I didnt Try photoshop. Does photoshop on iPad have mixer brush? Oh well need to start these earlier in day when I have more energy. View attachment 154487
It’s a beauty and the good thing is, we can’t see into your head to see what you were aiming for. :lol:

Procreate has a smudge brush which blends colors, but I don’t think it works the same as photoshop. When I used Photoshop, I was blending photos and whatnot. I never used it as a painter app.

Nice pic

Photoshop for iPad is still missing most of big Photoshops’s features. Let’s see what happens. I am a tiny bit disappointed. The reason for me to buy a new iPad Pro a year ago was that “real Photoshop will come to iPad soon”. It was not soon... And not real.

As for brushes, I’m not an expert, but I think you can try Procreate or Affinity Photo and you can work with brushes in iColorama too.
Darn On photoshop - I got the iPad to use as fake cintiq with photoshop on my Mac. Thank you for procreate and affinity photo suggestions. How does anyone get anything done with so many apps to learn?

Photo 9 Jan 25, 2020. Camera+, icolorama

i’ve seen some spectacular images here with icolorama so I thought I would try. This is going to take some serious study-this app is huge!

well this is a little painful but I started to learn some of the basics

3DC617FC-3F2D-48FC-9508-2E989825246E.jpeg

I think I really need to look at procreate - thank you!
I’m pretty sure JillyG Jilly already posted the link to the tutorials somewhere but here’s a link to the Procreate Tutorial that I started. I tried to do a walk through, but there’s so much that it does. I finally just posted links to a few YouTube videos that are helpful.

Darn On photoshop - I got the iPad to use as fake cintiq with photoshop on my Mac. Thank you for procreate and affinity photo suggestions. How does anyone get anything done with so many apps to learn?
A very good question :D I often forget even the names of my favourite apps so when I need them I don’t find them:alien:

Photo 9 Jan 25, 2020. Camera+, icolorama

i’ve seen some spectacular images here with icolorama so I thought I would try. This is going to take some serious study-this app is huge!

well this is a little painful but I started to learn some of the basics

View attachment 154514

You seem to have a natural talent for iColorama - I remember I felt completely lost when I first tried it. Beautiful pic :thumbs: :inlove:

I found another app hidden on my iPad... I don’t really understand much of how to use it. But instructive help inside the app and I you can use brushes that mixes the colours. https://apps.apple.com/se/app/art-set-4/id1418530800

I found another app hidden on my iPad... I don’t really understand much of how to use it. But instructive help inside the app and I you can use brushes that mixes the colours. https://apps.apple.com/se/app/art-set-4/id1418530800
Eva! That Art Set is amazing! It’s just like painting. Procreate is not like that at all. Or at least it’s not how I use it. It makes me want to learn how to actually paint instead of manipulationing photos. o_O

I’m pretty sure JillyG Jilly already posted the link to the tutorials somewhere but here’s a link to the Procreate Tutorial that I started. I tried to do a walk through, but there’s so much that it does. I finally just posted links to a few YouTube videos that are helpful.
Thank you! I will definitely go check them out.

Eva! That Art Set is amazing! It’s just like painting. Procreate is not like that at all. Or at least it’s not how I use it. It makes me want to learn how to actually paint instead of manipulationing photos. o_O
Oh man - another gorgeous app to learn! Thank you for posting the link!

Back
Top Bottom