Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Photo 11 - Jan 26,2020 camera+ and FotoDa

posting 1 pic a day seemed like such a do-able goal.
View attachment 154588
Yes, it does and it is as long as you don’t put too much pressure on yourself. Sometimes we just have to post a meh image and vow to do better for the next day.

patl

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Patricia Lillich
Device
iPhone Xs Max
Photo 12 - was thinking I would explore icolorama some more but, yeah, nope. Not tonight. So I just tried a loose paintcan version of a camera+ pic

Boy it’s tiny
58D2536B-B2D2-493F-B30A-E4011F0CB8C4.jpeg

patl

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Patricia Lillich
Device
iPhone Xs Max
spent most of last few days working on printing pics for our walls. Husband prefers editorial, no fun editing. So it’s a joy and fun
33AF8E27-1C43-44E8-A2DD-7155B0AD6B57.jpeg
to cut loose with fotoda
photo 13 Jan 29,2020. Camera+ and fotoda

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Photo 12 - was thinking I would explore icolorama some more but, yeah, nope. Not tonight. So I just tried a loose paintcan version of a camera+ pic

Boy it’s tinyView attachment 154634
PaintCan is another app I haven’t used, but when I went to buy it, I found I already had it. :rolleyes: I reallly like the way you feel like you are painting the the image. I seems less intense and more controllable than some of the other apps.

patl

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Patricia Lillich
Device
iPhone Xs Max
PaintCan is another app I haven’t used, but when I went to buy it, I found I already had it. :rolleyes: I reallly like the way you feel like you are painting the the image. I seems less intense and more controllable than some of the other apps.
I like it best with stylus on iPad - my fingers are too fat to do delicate painting.

patl

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Patricia Lillich
Device
iPhone Xs Max
Photo 14 Jan 30,2020. Camera+ and fotoda

spent today starting to learn to use topaz Denoise ai, sharpen ai and ai gigapixel - these days my other camera is an Olympus and it has some limitations with high iso and flying bird focus acquisition.

but relaxed with FotoDa - don’t drink but still love the wine aisle at the grocery store

015C4D35-194A-4A09-A1C7-9C1F5CF1FD7F.jpeg

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
It was only about 1800x2300 pixels (including the frame it adds around it). coming out of paintcan- the tiff going in was 3000x4000. I was surprised to see them throw away so many pixels
Oh I see. I seem to remember now that this was the criticism on this forum about PaintCan. With apps like this I tend to increase the resolution using BigPhoto. As its painterly, exact pixels aren't really an issue. Sometimes if I think it necessary, I apply a last effect such as Style>Coherence with reduced opacity in iColorama to smooth it all.

Top Bottom