Mobi366 Patl’s Project 366-2020

Photo 11 - Jan 26,2020 camera+ and FotoDa

posting 1 pic a day seemed like such a do-able goal.
View attachment 154588
Yes, it does and it is as long as you don’t put too much pressure on yourself. Sometimes we just have to post a meh image and vow to do better for the next day.

Photo 12 - was thinking I would explore icolorama some more but, yeah, nope. Not tonight. So I just tried a loose paintcan version of a camera+ pic

Boy it’s tiny
58D2536B-B2D2-493F-B30A-E4011F0CB8C4.jpeg

spent most of last few days working on printing pics for our walls. Husband prefers editorial, no fun editing. So it’s a joy and fun
33AF8E27-1C43-44E8-A2DD-7155B0AD6B57.jpeg
to cut loose with fotoda
photo 13 Jan 29,2020. Camera+ and fotoda

Photo 12 - was thinking I would explore icolorama some more but, yeah, nope. Not tonight. So I just tried a loose paintcan version of a camera+ pic

Boy it’s tinyView attachment 154634
PaintCan is another app I haven’t used, but when I went to buy it, I found I already had it. :rolleyes: I reallly like the way you feel like you are painting the the image. I seems less intense and more controllable than some of the other apps.

PaintCan is another app I haven’t used, but when I went to buy it, I found I already had it. :rolleyes: I reallly like the way you feel like you are painting the the image. I seems less intense and more controllable than some of the other apps.
I like it best with stylus on iPad - my fingers are too fat to do delicate painting.

Photo 14 Jan 30,2020. Camera+ and fotoda

spent today starting to learn to use topaz Denoise ai, sharpen ai and ai gigapixel - these days my other camera is an Olympus and it has some limitations with high iso and flying bird focus acquisition.

but relaxed with FotoDa - don’t drink but still love the wine aisle at the grocery store

015C4D35-194A-4A09-A1C7-9C1F5CF1FD7F.jpeg

It was only about 1800x2300 pixels (including the frame it adds around it). coming out of paintcan- the tiff going in was 3000x4000. I was surprised to see them throw away so many pixels
Oh I see. I seem to remember now that this was the criticism on this forum about PaintCan. With apps like this I tend to increase the resolution using BigPhoto. As its painterly, exact pixels aren't really an issue. Sometimes if I think it necessary, I apply a last effect such as Style>Coherence with reduced opacity in iColorama to smooth it all.

Back
Top Bottom