• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Mobi52 Paul’s Project 53 - 2020

psmoore

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Paul
Device
IPhone XR
WEEK 1

Started a little late. I just got a new iPhone XR. Finally upgraded from 6sPlus.

Native camera and only cropped and sharpened in SnapSeed.
5A8B8BBD-ECA4-476F-A130-C7981CA43736.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
WEEK 1

Started a little late. I just got a new iPhone XR. Finally upgraded from 6sPlus.

Native camera and only cropped and sharpened in SnapSeed.View attachment 154486
Lovely. I’m sure you’re going to love that new iPhone. I took the liberty of putting the full size image in your post so that we can all appreciate it without having to click on the thumbnail. :thumbs:

psmoore

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Paul
Device
IPhone XR
How do I do that and I will from now on. I think I found it

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
WEEK 1

Native camera and only cropped and sharpened in SnapSeed.View attachment 154486
That's a great upgrade! I bet you see a big difference in your images. Nice starting image... looks like you are in the thick of winter.

psmoore

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Paul
Device
IPhone XR
I’m loving the new phone. Yes we are in winter. Although it’s been a weird winter. Not any super real cold days like normal. 20’s and 30’s. Supposed to be almost 40 next week

in fairnessthat pic was taken at theback of my house right next to the dryer vent, so that is some of the fog! LOL

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I’m loving the new phone. Yes we are in winter. Although it’s been a weird winter. Not any super real cold days like normal. 20’s and 30’s. Supposed to be almost 40 next week

in fairnessthat pic was taken at theback of my house right next to the dryer vent, so that is some of the fog! LOL
Well it works. I’m always grateful for a bit of help from anything when I’m taking photos. :D

psmoore

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Paul
Device
IPhone XR
I just don't like the clutter on the right side though. I tried in snapseed quickly to remove it and ended up leaving it.

psmoore

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Paul
Device
IPhone XR
WEEK 5

Coffee cup and a good book. Was at the local furniture store taking pictures of my daughters Midwinter dance group before the dance and saw some cool displays. I liked the shadows of this one.

B5020182-1A45-4025-B3FC-089B217FCBE8.jpeg

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I just don't like the clutter on the right side though. I tried in snapseed quickly to remove it and ended up leaving it.
Hey Paul, lovely to see you back! Much better to use Touch Retouch. Snapseed healing only works for very simple stuff.

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
WEEK 5

Coffee cup and a good book. Was at the local furniture store taking pictures of my daughters Midwinter dance group before the dance and saw some cool displays. I liked the shadows of this one.

View attachment 155435
“a good book”? :lol: It looks a little technical for me, but it does make a beautiful image with the cup and saucer. I love the tones.

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
WEEK 8

As a Respiratory Therapist, I’ve had a busy week or more at work with all the Covid-19 stuff. But I do have a image for the week!

View attachment 156130
Well, the snow seems to have disappeared, so that’s good. But you‘re working on the frontline with this virus are you?