Mobi52 Paul’s Project 53 - 2020

psmoore

MobiLurver
Real Name
Paul
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
WEEK 1

Started a little late. I just got a new iPhone XR. Finally upgraded from 6sPlus.

Native camera and only cropped and sharpened in SnapSeed.
5A8B8BBD-ECA4-476F-A130-C7981CA43736.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
WEEK 1

Started a little late. I just got a new iPhone XR. Finally upgraded from 6sPlus.

Native camera and only cropped and sharpened in SnapSeed.View attachment 154486
Lovely. I’m sure you’re going to love that new iPhone. I took the liberty of putting the full size image in your post so that we can all appreciate it without having to click on the thumbnail. :thumbs:

I’m loving the new phone. Yes we are in winter. Although it’s been a weird winter. Not any super real cold days like normal. 20’s and 30’s. Supposed to be almost 40 next week

in fairnessthat pic was taken at theback of my house right next to the dryer vent, so that is some of the fog! LOL

I’m loving the new phone. Yes we are in winter. Although it’s been a weird winter. Not any super real cold days like normal. 20’s and 30’s. Supposed to be almost 40 next week

in fairnessthat pic was taken at theback of my house right next to the dryer vent, so that is some of the fog! LOL
Well it works. I’m always grateful for a bit of help from anything when I’m taking photos. :D

I just don't like the clutter on the right side though. I tried in snapseed quickly to remove it and ended up leaving it.
Hey Paul, lovely to see you back! Much better to use Touch Retouch. Snapseed healing only works for very simple stuff.

WEEK 5

Coffee cup and a good book. Was at the local furniture store taking pictures of my daughters Midwinter dance group before the dance and saw some cool displays. I liked the shadows of this one.

View attachment 155435
“a good book”? :lol: It looks a little technical for me, but it does make a beautiful image with the cup and saucer. I love the tones.

Back
Top Bottom