Mobi52 Paul’s Project 53 - 2020

Yes I’m irking and dealing with. I work in a small rural hospital we’ve had some may have it’s but none positive yet thank goodness. It’s a crazy time. Hoping we don’t get all the ventilators that they are calling for. I like critical care but don’t wanna have to use it! LOL

Yes I’m irking and dealing with. I work in a small rural hospital we’ve had some may have it’s but none positive yet thank goodness. It’s a crazy time. Hoping we don’t get all the ventilators that they are calling for. I like critical care but don’t wanna have to use it! LOL
You’re all heroes in my book! :notworthy:

WEEK

Beautiful sky

Things at work for us are a little slow. I work in a small rural hospital and it’s been busy with preparations. Making sure all of out ventilators are up to par and people are prepared with everything we need to do to help it’s and protect ourselves. Last weekend I did come home with a cough and fever but it went away a couple days later. I go back to work on Monday.

I hope you all are safe and staying home! Edited in Lightroom Mobile.

60089169-F54E-493A-88E2-D5870F5D07AF.jpeg

WEEK

Beautiful sky

Things at work for us are a little slow. I work in a small rural hospital and it’s been busy with preparations. Making sure all of out ventilators are up to par and people are prepared with everything we need to do to help it’s and protect ourselves. Last weekend I did come home with a cough and fever but it went away a couple days later. I go back to work on Monday.

I hope you all are safe and staying home! Edited in Lightroom Mobile.

View attachment 156371
Slow is good. Make the most of it. :thumbs: How lovely does this rural scene look!

Awww, is that abandoned? Such a shame. Very photogenic though.

The family that owns it has a bunch of cows and every once in awhile they wander over there and look inside. Would like to be able to catch that!

Back
Top Bottom