MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
IMG_3432.JPG

"When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things, even in the eyes that are blind to beauty." ~Kahlil Gibran

Taken with ProCamera, edited with Blender, Shock My Pic, Vintage Scene, Iris

IMG_1943.JPG

"Age is not all decay; it is the ripening, the swelling, of the fresh life within, that withers and bursts the husk." ~George MacDonald

IMG_1861.JPG

"Oh, heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains." ~Kahlil Gibran

"When you reach the heart of life you shall find beauty in all things, even in the eyes that are blind to beauty." ~Kahlil Gibran

View attachment 20067

Wow!
I am absolutely gobsmacked!
These are absolutely beautiful. :inlove:
I wish I could express the feeling these images evoked as exquisitely as their presentation, but I feel my words would not do them any justice.
Wow!

Wow!! What an awesome thing to wake up to!! :D Thanks so much Leslee, Lisa, Carol, Robert, Veevs and Aaron!!! :inlove: I really appreciate all your kind comments... :D (Veevs, I haven't printed any of these out but I am thinking of doing so.) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

image-99479591.jpg

"Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
~Dylan Thomas

ProCamera, FilterStorm, ShockMyPic, Image Blender, Vintage Scene, ScratchCam, Iris

The superlatives are eluding me. This series is breathtakingly, magnificently and astonishingly beautiful. :inlove:

I pride myself in my grasp, and usage of, the English language but at present I find myself completely unable to express in the written word how these images make me feel.

They are beautiful.

Beautiful.

THANK YOU for that, Robert. Your words mean so much! :inlove:

Now I'm speechless too... :notworthy:

RoseCat said:
"Thus times do shift;
each thing his turne does hold;
New things succeed,
as former things grow old."
~Robert Herrick

ProCamera, FilterStorm, ShockMyPic, Image Blender, Vintage Scene, ScratchCam, Iris

RoseCat said:
"Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
~Dylan Thomas

So beautiful!!

"Thus times do shift;
each thing his turne does hold;
New things succeed,
as former things grow old."
~Robert Herrick

View attachment 25012

~Dylan Thomas

View attachment 25013

RC, these are magnificent ! I love the colors, the sharpness and especially the green background. Dylan is one of my fav poets...this is such a fab series !:)

lisamjw said:
So beautiful!!

Delta said:
RC, these are magnificent ! I love the colors, the sharpness and especially the green background. Dylan is one of my fav poets...this is such a fab series !:)

Thank you so much Lisa and Delta! These last 2 have been hiding out in my camera roll for awhile, but I think this is the end of the Peonies, for this year anyway! :D

Back
Top Bottom