Peony in Extremis

I don’t know why I have not seen this series of images until now. These are magnificent Catherine: and beautifully edited/created. :notworthy::):thumbs::inlove:

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: Thank you so much Jeffrey.

It was such a long time ago.... 6 years, but feels like a lifetime.

Ditto what Jeffrey said. I’m so glad that these have been reawakened. They’re sooooo beautiful and the words combine to make viewing them an emotional experience. Did you win any competitions with these Catherine?

Gorgeous images Catherine. Do you think your style has changed since then?
Thank you John! :inlove:

I do. Those early days I was diving into every app I could get my hands on. Every photo was an opportunity to turn it into an “art piece” (or my version anyway :rolleyes:). Now, I’m not really motivated to run my images through multiple apps... I’m not as excited to do it.... and, truthfully I feel less creative now..... kind of like I *lost* something? Or changed somehow. <shrugs> I dunno...... not sure I’m making sense? :feet:

Thank you John! :inlove:

I do. Those early days I was diving into every app I could get my hands on. Every photo was an opportunity to turn it into an “art piece” (or my version anyway :rolleyes:). Now, I’m not really motivated to run my images through multiple apps... I’m not as excited to do it.... and, truthfully I feel less creative now..... kind of like I *lost* something? Or changed somehow. <shrugs> I dunno...... not sure I’m making sense? :feet:
I understand, I think there has been 'trends' even in such a young strand of photography. I don't think you've lost anything, in many ways you've grown as a photographer, or is that to the detriment of your more artistic side?

I understand, I think there has been 'trends' even in such a young strand of photography. I don't think you've lost anything, in many ways you've grown as a photographer, or is that to the detriment of your more artistic side?
Thank you....I appreciate that very much. Sometimes I look back on my older stuff, and even though I feel much of it is over-apped, I think “wow what happened to your creativity??” Your question is good....I don’t know the answer though. Not sure the loss of a creative spark is because my methods have changed, or because I have. Either way, I get a wee bit sad looking back sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom