Phantom border when border set to off, with John S

Mark

MobiStarter
Device
I've got the new version of Hipstamatic (320) on my iphone and ipad pro. I've just been getting into it, not really been a hipstamatic user. But I'm liking it, other than the unintuitive nature and lack of documentation, which makes learning it tough.

But I have an issue I hope someone can clear up. It's when I use the John S lens and then I select a film with a border on/off option (like Blackeys Super Grain) and choose no border on it. What happens is that it removes the border but leaves a sort of phantom border where the border used to be. Take a look at my image I've attached, which is with John S and Blackeys SG (border option: none).

Is this normal behavior for Hipstamatic?

Thanks.
show John S problem.jpg

D-Type film also leaves a phantom border (I tried to upload an example, but the editor informed " the uploaded file was not an image as expected ").

D-Type film also leaves a phantom border (I tried to upload an example, but the editor informed " the uploaded file was not an image as expected ").

Thanks Henrit. Not sure why the file did that for you, I can see it. But it's not important as you know what I'm talking about.

If you turn down John S a bit - slider to left - the phantom border will disappear. (And the green tint will moderate too).

Back
Top Bottom