Photo Editing - Free 3 hour tutorial

BoBo

MobiPassionista
Photo Editing With The iPhone (and Android too) - Free three hour udemy tutorial

https://www.udemy.com/photo-editing-with-the-iphone/

Photo Editing With The iPhone
Learn how to edit photos like a Pro on your iPhone
4.4 (37 ratings)

• 1,240 students enrolled
Instructed by Jerad Hill Photography / Mobile Photography

Published 7/2016

Learn how to make your photos pop by editing them directly on your iPhone.

In this course you will learn how to edit photos in a variety of apps on your iPhone. From the default iPhone Photos app to Photoshop apps, you will learn to take a regular smartphone photo and make it much more vibrant.

Photo editing apps have came a long way and are very powerful tools for editing photos. Gone are the days of transferring photos to your computer to edit, now you can create detailed edits in the palm of your hand.

Learn how to use Lightroom Mobile, Adobe Photoshop Express, Snapseed, Pixelmator for iPhone, Photoshop Fix and Enlight. These apps give you the tools you need to create stunning images without the need of a traditional computer. Capture your photos, edit them, and share them to social media directly from your phone.

You do not need all of these apps. Simply pick and choose the apps you want to use. In this course, I wanted to share the apps I spend most of my time in. These apps are some of the most powerful and have the best layout for getting edits done quickly.

Most of these apps are also available on Android, so if you are an Android user, feel free to take this course and watch the videos related to the apps available to you.

Get started now, and learn how to edit photos like a pro on your smartphone.

To see many of my smartphone edited photos, follow me on Instagram: @jeradhillphoto

Full details
What are the requirements?

• iPhone with iOS 9 or greater
  • Snapseed for iOS
  • Lightroom for iOS
  • Pixelmator for iOS
  • Enlight for iOS
  • Photoshop Express for iOS
What am I going to get from this course?
  • Create great photo edits with their iPhone
What is the target audience?
  • Anyone who wants to take their mobile photography to the next level.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow....a free 3 hour course! [emoji1360] But when I clicked the link the description says "30 day money back guarantee", which seems odd if it's free... :confused:

Wow....a free 3 hour course! [emoji1360] But when I clicked the link the description says "30 day money back guarantee", which seems odd if it's free... :confused:

Haven't had a problem to start the course. :thumbs:
I've bought several courses already and you would have been requested for payment (eg credit card) details to get charged.

Back
Top Bottom