Photos from Instagram Northern Line Tube Meet

Veevs

MobiLurver
Was a great day out and really cool to meet Keith and Oliver. Keith did a brilliant job organising it. Shame I couldn't complete the route - must do the sections I missed myself one of these days.
Took all these with Lomora2 and processed with Snapseed. First two made it to Pixels :)

image-2030759920.png

image-2731864146.png

image-4214525160.png

image-3559219159.png

image-3266999525.png

image-1128877075.png

image-2972626897.png

They are great:thumbs: , the London tube it's very photogenic, I've got some from last year, not with my iPhone:angry:.

RoseCat said:
Veevs, I'm really blown away by all of these!! They're so wonderful!!! :D So creatively shot and processed - love love love them!! :inlove:

Totally agree with Cat on this Veevs, a superb collection of underground iPhoneography, in the Tubeist sense of course... ;)

You have managed a terrific perspective with all of them and the Lomora treatment certainly suits the subject/s well... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Venomator said:
Totally agree with Cat on this Veevs, a superb collection of underground iPhoneography, in the Tubeist sense of course... ;)

You have managed a terrific perspective with all of them and the Lomora treatment certainly suits the subject/s well... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Thank you so much guys! Having fun trying out different editing :)

Veevs, you're totally inspiring me to try using Lomora more, and then apping it (I've had crap luck using that app!) These are all just stunning.

Veevs, you're totally inspiring me to try using Lomora more, and then apping it (I've had crap luck using that app!) These are all just stunning.

Cool Cat and thank you!! Definitely give it another try. I take several photos of the same subject with different film filters. I dont tend to use the vignetting as it darkens the photo, I rather do vignetting with a separate app. Cant wait to see your images!

Veevs said:
These are the last 2 now I promise!

Keep 'em coming!! They're all so beautiful...would make a wonderful book. :sneaky:

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Veevs, don't know if you're watching the BBC TV documentary series 'The Tube' at the moment but it - and your images - are giving me a new appreciation the architecture of the London Underground! :D

richardcb said:
Veevs, don't know if you're watching the BBC TV documentary series 'The Tube' at the moment but it - and your images - are giving me a new appreciation the architecture of the London Underground! :D

Thanks Richard :)

Veevs said:
Was a great day out and really cool to meet Keith and Oliver. Keith did a brilliant job organising it. Shame I couldn't complete the route - must do the sections I missed myself one of these days.
Took all these with Lomora2 and processed with Snapseed. First two made it to Pixels :)

Very nice V

Back
Top Bottom