Photos from the summer, mostly music photos

delic

MobiStarter
Real Name
Ville Makinen
Device
Hi!

Haven't posted anything for a long time

I have lot of new photos in my instagram account If you want to check them http://www.instagram.com/_villemakinen_

Here are some of the new shots from the summer, mostly music stuff.

IMG_0050.jpg
IMG_3012.JPG
IMG_4147.JPG
IMG_4888.JPG
IMG_4934.JPG
IMG_6211.JPG
IMG_8493.JPG
IMG_0141.JPG
IMG_0795.JPG

Hi!

Haven't posted anything for a long time

I have lot of new photos in my instagram account If you want to check them http://www.instagram.com/_villemakinen_

Here are some of the new shots from the summer, mostly music stuff.
Good to see you back Ville... :thumbs:

Some really excellent low light iMages in this collection sir... :notworthy:

Are these all taken with the 6s native camera app, or do you use another app for low light photography?... :rog:

It would be great to have a little detail with each iMage on what apps and/or processing was used to achieve the finished pieces, it would help your fellow MobiMembers appreciate your work even more... :D

Good to see you back Ville... :thumbs:

Some really excellent low light iMages in this collection sir... :notworthy:

Are these all taken with the 6s native camera app, or do you use another app for low light photography?... :rog:

It would be great to have a little detail with each iMage on what apps and/or processing was used to achieve the finished pieces, it would help your fellow MobiMembers appreciate your work even more... :D

Thanks! I only use native camera app! I think it gives the best user experience, iv tried many but always coming back to stock app.

I don't use many apps, usually i only play with Photoshop Express, it gives great results with very easy and fast user experience.

I bought the new iPad Pro 10.5 and bought that desktop class photo editing app called affinity (it's like real "Photoshop" in your iPad) and it blew me away how capable it is! With that i can do about anything, but haven't used it that much (yet). That old car photo is edited with that, tried it to make look like a sin city movie style.

Welcome back, Ville! Nice collection of images. I, too, love the car edit!

Back
Top Bottom