• > Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and your MobiStaff... x x <

Populuxe's Swinging Space-Age Bachelor Pad & Mobile Photography Roundup

Populuxe

MobiStarter
Reaction score
Real Name
Kent Kangley
Device
iPad (Generic)
Welcome to my swinging space-age bachelor pad. Wood paneling, shag carpets and Martin Denny on the hi-fi. Mix yourself a cocktail from the bar, sit back in an Eames lounge chair, and hopefully enjoy a few photos.

First up are some photos I took on a rainy Sunday afternoon near Mount Si in Washington. All are on classic Hipstamatic as I was too far out of range of cell phone reception for Hipstamatic X. I had "shake to randomize" on, which always makes for some fun combinations.

Nakazakicho: Kuma Lens, Hiragana Film

Susie Lens, Delaunay 1941 Film

Hekla Lens, BlacKeys Supergrain Film

Elijah Lens, Pearl Film

Hugo Lens, Arjan BW Film

Vicuña CL Lens, Cano Cafenol Film

Tachman Lens, Cinematheque Film

Jane Lens, Panaji Film

Buzz Mk1 Lens, Dixie Film

Bettie XL Lens, Otto Film

Müller Lens, Uchitel 20 film

Tejas Lens, Wanli UFO film

Emma Lens, Panaji Film

Lumière lens, BlacKeys 1942 film

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Welcome to my swinging space-age bachelor pad. Wood paneling, shag carpets and Martin Denny on the hi-fi. Mix yourself a cocktail from the bar, sit back in an Eames lounge chair, and hopefully enjoy a few photos.

First up are some photos I took on a rainy Sunday afternoon near Mount Si in Washington. All are on classic Hipstamatic as I was too far out of range of cell phone reception for Hipstamatic X. I had "shake to randomize" on, which always makes for some fun combinations.

Elijah Lens, Pearl Film

Hugo Lens, Arjan BW Film

Jane Lens, Panaji Film

Emma Lens, Panaji Film

Whenever I randomly shake and bake, I get all of those awful Christmas edits with “Happy Christmas” written all over them, so I am very impressed with all of your images. And, at Mount Si, you’re just around the corner from our RoseCat Catherine. :lol:

Populuxe

MobiStarter
Reaction score
Real Name
Kent Kangley
Device
iPad (Generic)
Whenever I randomly shake and bake, I get all of those awful Christmas edits with “Happy Christmas” written all over them, so I am very impressed with all of your images. And, at Mount Si, you’re just around the corner from our RoseCat Catherine. :lol:
I used to get that until I realized I could disable specific lenses and films from StR in the app.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel

Elijah Lens, Pearl Film

Hugo Lens, Arjan BW Film

Jane Lens, Panaji Film

Emma Lens, Panaji Film

Contrary to what you thought I was saying earlier, I do love a retro vibe :thumbs: Love them all.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Oooooo.... digging this vibe, for sure. I love an Eames chair :inlove: so I'll just cozy up in one with my dirty martini in hand. :coffee:

Love all your Hipsta shots!