NEW Post Your Sunrise and Sunset pics!

iphonephotographyguy

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Craig
Device
I love taking pics with my iPhone 6s. An with where I live I get lots of chances for gorgeous sunrise an sunset pics. Couldn’t find another thread just for sunrise an sunset pics so thought I’d start one. If ya feel like putting the date an place the pic was taken I think it’s cool to see how many beautiful pics we can get on the same day!
IMG_1626.JPG
IMG_1628.JPG
Columbiana Ohio Feb 25 2017

I love taking pics with my iPhone 6s. An with where I live I get lots of chances for gorgeous sunrise an sunset pics. Couldn’t find another thread just for sunrise an sunset pics so thought I’d start one. If ya feel like putting the date an place the pic was taken I think it’s cool to see how many beautiful pics we can get on the same day!View attachment 106446View attachment 106447 Columbiana Ohio Feb 25 2017
Great idea Craig! Your photos are lovely.

I bet MsDee would have a few to add to this thread.... :sneaky:

Some of the first photos I ever took on a smart phone. HTC Desire S and snapseed.
Sunrise:
View attachment 106532
Sunset:
View attachment 106533
Gorgeous colors.... and how great to have these still!
Hmmmm... that might be a fun thread to start... or do we have one already?

EDIT: I couldn’t find anything, so I started a thread here: https://www.mobitog.com/threads/remembering-our-beginnings.23156/

This will be fun! :D If anyone has a better idea for the name of the thread feel free to chime in... that’s the best I could come up with. :confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom