MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
I'm kinda new to all this and would love to print out some of my photos and collages. I'm not really familiar with doing this from my iPhone or iPad. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I guess I need newbie care and attention on this ;)

Thanks in advance

I have tried printing directly from my iPhone using my wireless printer but have found the images come out quite small. I just sync my photos to my PC and print them from my computer as I have greater control. There probably is a way of doing it from your iDevice but I'm not sure on how to it, so I'd like to know as well!

I have tried printing directly from my iPhone using my wireless printer but have found the images come out quite small. I just sync my photos to my PC and print them from my computer as I have greater control. There probably is a way of doing it from your iDevice but I'm not sure on how to it, so I'd like to know as well!
Chris, I have since been introduced to PhotoCheck, that will analyze your photos and show you print sizes at 300 and 150 dpi. I think it was about 99c :)

I sent some prints to Mpix for testing. This can be done direct from your iPhone or iPad :)

@dscheff , I had an iPhone (4) exhibition last year and approached a professional printers for help to see what could be done re printing images for this.

The iPhone 4 wasn't known for high res / large pixels etc but we managed to print my collection at 70cm x 40cm.
Indeed several would have printed to 1 metre+ but I was looking for uniformity.

xxXxx

Chris, I have since been introduced to PhotoCheck, that will analyze your photos and show you print sizes at 300 and 150 dpi. I think it was about 99c :)

I sent some prints to Mpix for testing. This can be done direct from your iPhone or iPad :)
The PhotoCheck Tutorial by @dalgeri is > HERE ... :D

A superb little tutorial and great looking, useful App too... :rog:

@dscheff , I had an iPhone (4) exhibition last year and approached a professional printers for help to see what could be done re printing images for this.

The iPhone 4 wasn't known for high res / large pixels etc but we managed to print my collection at 70cm x 40cm.
Indeed several would have printed to 1 metre+ but I was looking for uniformity.

xxXxx
I'm excited about this. The 5S seems to churn out good quality: from the pixel side at least ;) Mpix is usually pretty quik with their turnaround I have been told...

If you want to print text messages from your iPhone, you should make use of third-party applications to accomplish this. Program such as iOS Assistant can help transfer file for iPhone 7,7 Plus,SE, 6S, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5, 4S, etc on your computer, and allows you to extract text messages from the backup and then print iPhone text messages.

If you want to print text messages from your iPhone, you should make use of third-party applications to accomplish this. Program such as iOS Assistant can help transfer file for iPhone 7,7 Plus,SE, 6S, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5, 4S, etc on your computer, and allows you to extract text messages from the backup and then print iPhone text messages.
Thanks for that Qeekay. Good tip. And you've reminded me that I miss seeing dscheff Jeffrey on Mobi.:(

Ooooo, this looks interesting. I have been looking fo a way of backing up my iPhone without going through iTunes. This might be the answer.

Back
Top Bottom