Mobi52 psmoore’s Project 52 - 2021

Week 17 - What the..........

4289B78F-41C9-4361-AF17-7FAD582F9EF7.jpeg

This is lovely Paul. I see you’ve used Mextures. I noticed today that it’s had an update!!! Is someone finally taking ownership and breathing life into poor old thing?
Oh boy!!!

I hadn’t used it for a long time and updated it and then tried it real quick. I liked it on my iPad but wished it turned landscape

I hadn’t used it for a long time and updated it and then tried it real quick. I liked it on my iPad but wished it turned landscape
I agree. There’s a few apps I like that are portrait only.

Can’t wait. I’m heading to Clearwater/St Pete in July. Got a condo right on the beach. I’m getting beach fever already! LOL

When in July... could do a meetup? We hate going to Clearwater... but we live in St Pete.
Not sure we are going now. Had a person quit at work and not sure I’m getting the time off. We were supposed to stay on Indian Shores. My dad lives in Pinellas Park.

Not sure we are going now. Had a person quit at work and not sure I’m getting the time off. We were supposed to stay on Indian Shores. My dad lives in Pinellas Park.
Bummer... about the time off... not sure if the red tide issue goes in Indian Shores... but I know Indian Rocks Beach had issues just north of there.

Pinellas Park is only a few miles north of where we live. We are in the North Kenwood Neighborhood in St Pete. We drive over to Madeira Beach quite often... especially for sunset walks on the beach. Only 15-20 minute drive for us to the Gulf, 10 minutes to Tampa Bay :)

We ended up not going to Indian shores but got a place in Bradenton. It’s very nice down here. Ana Marie beach and Holmes beach are very nice. A few trips over to pinellas park to my dads. Shot this pano this morning on the way to adventure island in TampaBay.

Sunshine Skyway bridge is on the left Alhambra side and a huge cargo ship is heading towards it to the right. Love driving over that bridge!

03FCDD86-4457-4C52-9C13-2DA4852D022B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom