Mobi365 psmoore Project 365 - 2023

Jan 1st - Happy New Years!

Washing away the dirt of 2022!

0BDF3983-4F0D-4732-90E0-0D83BEB2B387.jpeg

I do love XM, but I hate the repeats. The catalog of the bands are huge and they’ll play the same 25-30 songs. I couldn’t turn down 99 for 3 years though.

I do love XM, but I hate the repeats. The catalog of the bands are huge and they’ll play the same 25-30 songs. I couldn’t turn down 99 for 3 years though.
I do find that on some of the channels, but I mostly listen to Deep Tracks, classic rock, that plays album tracks instead of former hits. And Little Steven’s Undergound Garage, a mix of old, new, rock, soul and grunge. Neither has too many repeats. I also listen to Bluesville, Lithium, Spectrum, AltNation, Broadway.…. I just switch the station if I hear something I don’t like.

Jan 2 - Before and after

I took this while driving down the road and had multiples. I believe this is the one I edited but more. Taken with iPhone XR and edited with Retouch and then LR Mobile

View attachment 188667

View attachment 188668
Great images. Looks as our weather here today. Can’t say I’m happy looking out but seeing other people’s images like this is another story. Easier to see the beauty

Back
Top Bottom