Railway station

Syma Khalid

MobiAddict
Just outside Reading railway station (Hipstamatic and a bit of photoforge2)
streets2.JPG

That's a good trio Syma... :thumbs: ...love the Dali effect in the first two but, tbh, am not at all sure what the combo is on the last, nice as it is... ;)

I'm guessing there's a touch of Salvador 84 in the first two... :D

Would be great to know what lens/fillum combinations you have used in each though... :cool:

Sorry should have explained- yep first two use Salvador 84 lens- the second uses Ina's 1935 lens. The first and third are post-processed in photoforge2 - is that allowed?

Sorry should have explained- yep first two use Salvador 84 lens- the second uses Ina's 1935 lens. The first and third are post-processed in photoforge2 - is that allowed?
Great stuff, recognised the 84 but Ina usually does throw me... :D

And as for PhotoForge2... :sneaky: ...no limits on what you can post as long as it is all done within an Apple mobile device... :thumbs: ...including an iPad... :cool:

Syma,

Absolutely loving your work - really like the way you avoid the 'norm' in terms of subject.

For me, the first is an absolute cracker! The salvador duplicate effect of the chimneys onto the houses on the LHS is absolutely fantastic!

What is your thoughts on Salvador? I know a lot of people (includig our Ven) absolutely love it, and I am just starting to learn to use and appreciate it!

Keep up the original and cool work!

Hi Smooth,
Thanks for the kind comments.
Regarding Salvador- yes i do like this lens a lot, however i think it is more difficult to get quality photos with this lens than some of the others. I have shot a lot of photos with this lens but have only managed to get 3 that look decent. Of course it could be that i am just not too good at using it!
I like the Watts lens a lot too (although i know lots of people who hate it).

I really like these, reminds me I must get out and shoot more around me!

Well done, a nice triumvirate of photos.

Love the silhouette juxtaposed with the brilliant red of the London Bus Syma... :thumbs:

It would be great if you could include the Hipsta Lens/Film combination for us when posting, if you don't mind... :D

Venomator wants the moon on a stick :)
Sure, sorry i should have posted- here you go: Watts lens & Ina's 1969 film (but this is also edited in photoforge2)

Ha... world on a plate mote like... :D ...but I did ask nicely, thank you for the detail... :thumbs:

I haven't yet tried that combination, so didn't recognise it immediately Syma... ;) ...always good to know what others tend to use!

Interested to know why you dose them up in PhotoForge2 though as I have not bothered after processing any Hipsta stuff... :cool:

Photoforge just lets me add new effects and crop and reframe etc. Also you can use layers, which is what i am messing around with at the moment, but alas don't have anything decent to show yet!

Interesting... ;) ...I am quite surprised this works so well with the pre-processed type of image like Hipsta rather than a nekkid image straight from the iPhone's camera... :confused:

Superb Syma, really lie this much and the flare is immense... :thumbs:

You are going to love me... :alien: ...but it mght be beneficial, unless they are related, if you started new discussions for new images... :sneaky:

Just keeps the flow better, but it is entirely your choice of course... :D ...sorry to be a pita Syma... :cool:

Venomator you are seriously begin to get on my wick- only kidding, happy to create a new discussion for each image!
I'll spam the site in a couple of days with more images- limiting my visits so i don't become addicted :)

:lmao: ...brilliant... ;) ...had me worried for a fraction of a sec... :eek:

Nothing wrong with a healthy addiction Syma, you are welcome back as often as you wish... :D ...I like a challenge... :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom