IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
I was looking for something different on Sky TV because my husband is concerned with all the crime investigation/murder programmes I seem to be watching these days. :lol: I always like to dig through Sky Arts to see if there are any arty programmes that interest me and I came across Rankin 2020.

He’s a professional photographer and they have done a TV series on photographs in 2020 with people submitting their photos using the Instagram hash #rankin2020. The categories were empathy, family, nature, self, fun, beauty and many of the images submitted were taken with mobile phones. Each of the panel members for the week chose their favourite image and talked about it and again, quite a few of the choices were taken with mobile devices. I wish I had known about it because I would have submitted images and also got the Mobitogers to submit because, although many of the images were good, ours are definitely up there. I suspect that if he does it again the quality will be even higher with many more submissions. I have to say they are all categories which I find difficult apart from nature.

There are a couple of video bits of the programme under the hashtag.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
I was looking for something different on Sky TV because my husband is concerned with all the crime investigation/murder programmes I seem to be watching these days. :lol: I always like to dig through Sky Arts to see if there are any arty programmes that interest me and I came across Rankin 2020.

He’s a professional photographer and they have done a TV series on photographs in 2020 with people submitting their photos using the Instagram hash #rankin2020. The categories were empathy, family, nature, self, fun, beauty and many of the images submitted were taken with mobile phones. Each of the panel members for the week chose their favourite image and talked about it and again, quite a few of the choices were taken with mobile devices. I wish I had known about it because I would have submitted images and also got the Mobitogers to submit because, although many of the images were good, ours are definitely up there. I suspect that if he does it again the quality will be even higher with many more submissions. I have to say they are all categories which I find difficult apart from nature.

There are a couple of video bits of the programme under the hashtag.
Looks like interesting viewing. Thanks!

Top Bottom