MobiStaff
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone6, VSCO, iColorama, Mextures

image.jpeg

iPhone6, VSCO, iColorama, Mextures

View attachment 72205

This is so lovely, Lisa. So delicate, yet such a strong (suggestion of) movement -- the Lisa-type minimalism I'm starting to recognise.

You've used this effect with other, different, images - equally effectively. Do you make it in iColorama?

Is it one you could demonstrate with a few screenshots as a 'How did s/he do that' thread? :mobibabe: :inlove: :)

This is so lovely, Lisa. So delicate, yet such a strong (suggestion of) movement -- the Lisa-type minimalism I'm starting to recognise.

You've used this effect with other, different, images - equally effectively. Do you make it in iColorama?

Is it one you could demonstrate with a few screenshots as a 'How did s/he do that' thread? :mobibabe: :inlove: :)
Thanks so much, Jen! Yes, I used one of the filters in the Deform section of the Form category in iColorama. It's not really anything demonstrable. It's more about the feel of the image and how much one wants to
"deform" it. I guess free play is the best way to describe it. (Hope that makes sense. ;))

Nice image :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Thanks, Gareth!

Muy bella y evoca ternura.

"(...) To feel for ever its soft fall and swell,
Awake for ever in a sweet unrest,
Still, still to hear her tender-taken breath,
And so live ever—or else swoon to death."
J. Keats
Thank you for adding the lovely poem, Rodolfo! It's perfect.

Thank you, Mel!

Wow... paired with the title, this is so strong, you can see/imagine the physical recoil.... love the anthropomorphic quality in all your flower series. :inlove:

Wow... paired with the title, this is so strong, you can see/imagine the physical recoil.... love the anthropomorphic quality in all your flower series. :inlove:
Thank you, dear!:inlove: I love when the title and image work so well together!

Back
Top Bottom